October 1, 2014 | 1672 users online

Styling Products - Alterna - Alterna Caviar Styling Spray with Age-Control Complex

rated 5 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:25:00 PM More reviews by adrianna1027

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

Love this hairspray. It does not turn my blond hair dark and doesn't make it stiff but yet holds the style. The price might be a bit expensive but for 15.5oz at 32.00, you are getting a big bottle that lasts a long time. I've just bought my 2nd one.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/24/2010 11:27:00 PM More reviews by Nickilee

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

At first I wasnt sure exactly when to use this in my styling routine, but experimented using it on wet or dry hair...I have very long wavy hair that I like to straighten. When my hair is almost dry I spray this mostly towards the ends and then finish drying. My hair is a lot less frizzy and looks nice, healthy and shiny when I use this on a regular basis. The bottle is huge and it really lasts a long time.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/20/2008 8:05:00 AM More reviews by dv_27

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

Yay i just added this product to the database :P Ok i bought this product about a year ago and have been using it religiously.Whether i flat iron or blowdry this is my go to product..never leaves my hair scrunchy, weighed down, dry and u kinda get the picture..My hair drinks this stuff up..i am so impressed. I waited a while to write this review, very happy with this. For ref i have fine hair, which can get weighed down very easily...
UPDATE - 10/10/10 Still using and love this stuff!