August 29, 2014 | 1863 users online

Makeup Brushes - Ecotools - concealer brush

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/2/2013 5:03:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I like this brush, although I do not use it on a daily basis. This is good for applying concealer on the face. I prefer a smaller brush for the undereye area, but it does okay under there, too. Mostly I use this to conceal small spots of discoloration. It works well for this purpose.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/25/2013 7:15:00 PM More reviews by Rocklover

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE this brush. It's absolutely perfect for precise application and blending of concealer. I can use it under my eye area and on small freckles or blemishes with beautiful results. It's softer and larger than most concealer brushes, which I think is great because until now, I always used to apply concealer with a concealer brush then blend with my foundation brush. Really glad I found a great brush that can do both.

I gave it a 4 for packaging because mine came in a set of 4 brushes and the concealer brush bristles got a little crumpled in the packet. All the brushes in the set are extremely soft and high quality for the price!

I will definitely be getting this brush again if I ever need to.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/14/2013 4:39:00 PM More reviews by onejesskoffman

First off, "ecotools" as a name is a joke. The poly bag that houses these brushes (and I have the blush brush as well as the concealer brush) is ridiculously constructed and completely useless. They try to make it into a resealable poly pouch for traveling with the brush, but I travel, and it never occurred to me to bother with these packages again. They are ugly and look like they would split open upon one bag check.

Also, BOTH of my brushes have split. Meaning the brush top and ferrule have literally come unglued from the wood brush handle. Yes,I could get all DIY and buy some superglue, but should I really have to go to the trouble on a simple makeup brush.

They were affordable, and the brush hairs are fine (don't shed much), but the product construction itself is fully inferior.

I would not buy any more of their products.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/19/2012 11:40:00 AM More reviews by RoseJade

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Other Eyes: Brown

This brush is really great! I donít have a bad thing to say about it. I actually donít even use it for concealer. I was at ulta and needed a small brush for contouring around the nose and eye area and Iím a huge fan of the finishing kabuki by them so for $5 I figured why not give it a try. Itís the best brush Iíve found for nose/eye contouring and really blending the color out to look natural. Iíve had this for so long and I wash my brushes very frequently and I havenít had one hair fall out (same goes for their finishing kabuki)

rated 5 of 5 on 10/11/2012 8:44:00 PM More reviews by KaylahJane

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love ALL of the Ecotools products! They aren't harsh on my sensitive skin, and apply any product flawlessly. I'll definitely be purchasing more soon, and grabbing another concealer brush while I'm at it!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2012 11:44:00 AM More reviews by SamanthaJo19

I love love this brush! I use it every single day when I apply my concealer, and it is amazing! I wouldn't trade this for any other concealer brush :) You get more than what you paid for with ecotools.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 9/6/2012 4:34:00 PM More reviews by loriann52

This is my go-to line for brushes. I've had some of them for almost two years and I've never had a single bristle fall out of any of them. The are eco-friendly and affordable as well. When I worked in cosmetics, these are the brushes I would tell everyone to buy.

Great concealer brush. I use it on myself for thick powder to put under my eyes, but I've used liquid with it before on others and it worked great.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 8/15/2012 8:39:00 AM More reviews by dawndie23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

My FAVORITE brush.....and I have ALOT of brushes! ;-)

Where to begin, where to begin??? The construction of the brush is superb like all of Eco Tools products. The bristles are crazy soft and the handle fits very comfortably in my hand.

This brush works brilliantly for blending out concealer. It's soft enough not to tug at the delicate under-eye area, yet firm enough to spread the concealer in an even and concise manner.

I have several of these brushes that I also use to apply my cream eyeshadows and bases. It blends perfectly over my eyelid with 1-2 swipes! I also use this to clean up my brows. For some reason, this brush works better than my fingers at shaping and cleaning up my brows.

I've used it to apply pigments....it's a little big for intricate applications, but works like a charm if you're apply a single color on the lid.

I could go on-and-on about this brush! This is my 'workhorse' brush. While I have several of these brushes, I have been using them for quite a few years with no apparent wear and tear. What a great quality brush!

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 8/3/2012 12:44:00 AM More reviews by xJustKidding

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the softest brush I've ever felt in my life! I purchased this nearly two months ago for about $6 or $7 at Rite Aid, and NO bristles have fallen out yet. When I put on concealer I like to melt the product down with my fingers and then smooth it out with a brush. This brush makes it look so natural and smooth (:

rated 1 of 5 on 7/8/2012 10:13:00 PM More reviews by woot12

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love ecotools. It is a great starters set for a beginner but this concealer brush does nothing. it is so soft that it cannot pick up any product. i tried using powdered and cream concealer and it doesn't apply very well.