October 24, 2014 | 1741 users online

Skincare - Face - Clean & Clear - Morning Burst Oil-Absorbing Sheets

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/11/2010 11:26:00 AM More reviews by mz_simmonz

Got these as a free sample and I was pleased with how well the sheets worked. They have a very, very faint, pleasant face wash scent and leave my face matte and dry. The results are temporary of course, because the oil and shine came back a few hours later (it's humid here in NYC lately) but it's good for a quick refresher.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/4/2010 8:20:00 PM More reviews by BeautyAddict12

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

As you may know when your stressed out your face tends to get more oily than usual. Well I naturally have oily skin and when I get stressed it's very very oily. I decided to give this a try and I love it! After a couple hours of school I'll go to the bathroom and pat my face with this and when oil touchs the sheet it turns from blue to clear and when I used it the whole thing was clear( I know, I'm gross haha) Anyways these sheets completely get rid of all the oil and shine without messing up my makeup at all. If you have oily to very oily skin this product is a must have!

rated 3 of 5 on 3/28/2010 5:12:00 PM More reviews by designerskyline

This is the only oil blotting sheet I've used so I can't compare it to any of the others.
It does it's job. Takes away shine, but you have to hold the sheet on the oily area for 2-3 seconds. If you just blot the oil is going to come back a minute later.
What I really don't like about this product is the fact that it makes my concealer come off every time I use it. I can clearly see the concealer on the sheets. I have to reapply after using it. >:(

rated 4 of 5 on 2/17/2010 10:17:00 AM More reviews by ldnallen

I started using these recently because I was tired of shining like the top of the Chrysler building by lunchtime. So around that time, I'll sneak off to the bathroom at work and start blotting. I usually use just one sheet but I use both sides, which seems to work. Then I just put power over it once I'm done. My one complaint is the packaging, kinda flimsy and the "easy pop-up dispensing" only works for the first couple of uses. Great product and I would definitely buy it again.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/17/2009 6:29:00 AM More reviews by Chabuka

I love these oil-absorbing sheets! They get rid of all the oil on my face with just one sheet. Best of all, it doesn't remove any of your makeup. It shows all the oil it removes from your face on the sheet which is a bit gross but satisfying because it shows that it got it off your face. It has this little sticky square that helps you get one sheet at a time. The smell is also good. I highly recommend these!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 3:14:00 PM More reviews by preciouspink

Oh I looove these! They really get all the oil with out any residue or smudging. One small sheet is good enough for your whole face. The smell is nice but nothing fantastic. The price though is a little pricey, but i find they are cheaper online.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/29/2009 12:50:00 PM More reviews by colettaaa

I love these sheets. They're plastic so it fits your face better like around your nose etc. They absorb oil super well, don't mess up your makeup, and don't leave any residue on your face. After you dab u see all the oil on the sheet which is disgusting but extremely satisfying. The smell is "citrusy" but in a household cleaner sort of way. The packaging is great, you open the flap and a sheet is sticking to the inside flap so you dont have to peel it off. Its about $7 CDN for a packet of 50 which is worth your money considering that u wud use them daily. Defs something you should buy if u have combo-oily skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/19/2009 8:58:00 PM More reviews by Tina4ever

Luv's it! Best oil-absorbing product ever =]

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 9:52:00 PM More reviews by curlycuesue

I was lucky enough to receive a sample packet containing 15 sheets, so I don't know how much they cost or if they're even available in stores, but these work exactly the same as the original blue ones, with an added citrusy, perfumey fragrance. The scent actually emanates from the packaging, and you can definitely smell it while you're blotting your face. Even after using it, I can smell the fragrance for maybe about 5 seconds, but then it disappears. In terms of blotting power, it works just as well as the original, leaving my face matte and fresh-looking. If I had to choose b/t the original and the morning burst, I'd choose the original, only b/c I don't like the idea of using something w/ added fragrance. I mean, the scent is a refreshing change, but it doesn't really lift my spirits or anything, so I don't see the need for it. So 4 stars b/c of the unnecessary fragrance, but 5 stars for functionality and effectiveness. =)