November 22, 2014 | 971 users online

Hair Treatments - Redken - All Soft - Soft Ends [DISCONTINUED]

rated 5 of 5 on 8/18/2013 4:33:00 PM More reviews by alisonwoosey

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

My hair is very dry on the ends due to too much straightening, and I have spent loads of money and time looking for a treatment to help with this. It's made extra difficult for me as my roots are greasy so a lot of products make my hair too greasy overall even though I just put them on the ends. I'm looking for something which makes my hair soft and shiny but not at all greasy - you can see why this has been a struggle!!

After one use of Redken's all soft spray for soft ends my hair was soft, shiny and felt fantastic. It wasn't at all greasy and looked really clean and healthy. I had tried their oil first but this led to a greasy look at the ends of my hair, so I'm so glad I returned it and went for this cream.

I simply spray it onto my hair before drying and I can honestly say there's a huge difference to the look and feel of it all day. I was considering going for the chop but now I'll hang onto my hair and invest in lots more of this spray!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 7:44:00 PM More reviews by starrysim

I bought this on the recommendation of a friend. I was hoping it would tame my dry ends, which feel like straw by the time I go for a trim. It does an ok job, I think it does help to keep my ends from drying out and splitting, but I'm not sure if it's good enough to warrant the price. I use it now that I have it, but will not run out to replace it if it ever runs out. I think it's been discontinued anyway.