April 20, 2014 | 909 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Derma E - Eyebright Makeup Remover

rated 5 of 5 on 11/23/2013 3:32:00 PM More reviews by beautylatte

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

Best eye makeup remover I have tried! HG for me :) It is a gentle gel-like formula that easily dissolves the most stubborn eye makeup in a snap. It isn't even a smidgen oily or greasy, and wipes clean away, easily without tugging or stinging my eyes. I have tried many different eye makeup removers over the years, not particularly unsatisfied after each one, just wanting to try something new. This is one of those products you try and think, "Yup! I have no need to try anything else!"

It's not exactly easy to find...I got it at a natural health food store in the beauty aisle. Luckily you can find it online on the Derma E website and I feel like I've seen it on Amazon too.

I hope others try this and fall in love too. I never want it to be discontinued!!

rated 5 of 5 on 10/10/2013 2:12:00 PM More reviews by FountainofYouth

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

great eye makeup remover - it is a gel like consistency so it doesn't pull on your skin like liquid does which is important for me. the formula doesn't have a lot of those yuck chemicals in it - no parabens, SLS, doesn't sting and it works well to remove makeup without a greasy feeling. its the right size convenient for travel also. makes it all perfect!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 1/7/2013 2:58:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Derma E is one of my favorite skincare lines and when I was in the market for a new eye m/u remover, I bought this right away.

I'm personally not really happy with it, but it is a great product, hence the 4 lippie rating.

I like either a liquid or a balmy m/u remover and this is neither. It's a gel-like formulation that feels very slippery on the skin. It doesn't remove all of my mascara as well as other brands I've used, so I end up having to use this before and after I wash my face to remove all traces of mascara & eyeliner.

It is extremely gentle and never irritates my sensitive eyes, even when I leave my contacts in.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/13/2012 5:42:00 PM More reviews by mayrawelch

I have been really concerned about my suddenly very oily tzone combination skin. This summer I turned 40 and have been blessed with decent skin but now that Im getting older I can see I have to be diligent and find a good skin care regimen. I have done lots and lots of research and gone to the stores and bought so many products over the years. I am really interested in natural and cruelty free products that are still very effective and will not break the bank....HALLELUYAH thank God I have found Derma E skincare. Their website is amazing and their products seem to be as well. I cant believe the ingredients list in every single product....they include the best stuff out there including wonderful antioxidants (vit a, c, e, green tea), AHA's, like Glycolic acids, BHA's, Hyaluronic Acid, Astaxanthin, Pycnogenol, Alpha Lipoic, C-Ester, etc etc etc!!! I cant believe their prices are so low for the quality of these kinds of ingredients!!! I HIGHLY RECOMMEND THEM AND THEIR WEBSITE IS FULL OF USEFUL INFORMATION!! VERY EASY TO FIND THE RIGHT PRODUCTS FOR YOUR SKIN TYPE AND THEY HAVE A QUICK 8 QUESTION TEST TO HELP YOU FIND THE RIGHT STUFF FOR YOUR OWN PERSONAL SKIN TYPE.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/2/2012 5:12:00 PM More reviews by dangyebbie

I am very picky by nature, so all of my cosmetics have to meet my rigorous ingredient & philosophy litmus test, so to speak. This all-natural, cruelty-free makeup remover, often mistakenly labeled an eye makeup remover because it contains an herb called eyebright, is absolutely perfect! It dissolves all types of makeup & is oil free, so I can use it to remove my longwearing, water-resistant foundation & concealer as well my waterproof eye makeup without breaking out. The gel consistency also makes it very convenient to use: You can dispense a little onto a cotton swab to correct booboos in the makeup application process without having to resort to washing it off or removing oily residue first, as is often necessary with other makeup removers. From my research, there don't seem to be too many effective oil-free/noncomedogenic makeup removers that one can use all over the face, mostly only ones designated for just the eye area (where you're not likely to break out from ingredients like mineral oil). This product is gentle, contains soothing ingredients like cucumber, chamomile, and allantoin, and is free of parabens and fragrance.

It's a little hard to find admittedly. I get mine online through a natural herbal supplement/vitamin retailer. I'm hoping enough people will discover it that it won't ever be discontinued. It's taken me years to find an allover transfer-resistant-makeup remover that meets all of my specifications!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/9/2012 9:03:00 PM More reviews by frezgirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Red, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is my favourite. it has no chemicals, it lasts for quite a while and it removes my eyemakeup well. its a gel like texture so u dont have to use half the bottle in one use and it doesnt hurt my eyes.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2011 9:59:00 AM More reviews by jensue0704

Age: Unknown Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Blond, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

I am a contact lense wearer with super sensitive eyes. MOST eye creams and eye makeup removers will irritate my eyes. This is one of the few removers that I can honestly say does not irritate my eyes AT ALL. I also don't get that "film" in my eyesight for the hour after using it! It is very thick, almost gel-like in consistency, but a little goes a long way! It's pricey, I paid $10.40 for it at the local health food store, but I would definitely re-purchase.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/19/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by internetgirl

I like this product. It is gently on my eyes. I use it to remove mineral makeup from the rest of my face as well since it is so gentle. You only need a quarter size to remove whole face makeup.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by dragonballz

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I am thrilled to have found this product since it doesn't feel greasy or irritate the area around my eyes. I also like that the ingredients are much more natural than the competition. I have used other products which removed my eye makeup more quickly/effectively, but I'm sure it was due to the harsher chemicals in them. Overall, I am pleased but am also open to trying other more natural eye makeup removers in the future. I purchased this at the Vitamin Shoppe.