December 18, 2014 | 1165 users online

Makeup Brushes - Spa Resource Makeup Brushes

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 10/5/2014 6:25:00 PM More reviews by Hi90girl

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Love these brushes. I have the crease blender brush and the multi-use face brush. I bough each at walmart, and the small brush was around $4. The multi use brush was around 7$. Starting with the crease blender, it's really soft, smooth and it doesnt shed at all. Its kept its shape for a while and it is still nice and fluffy. Its perfect for blending dark colours especially. If you tap the brush once in the shadow, thats enough. 8/10
For the multi use brush, its super soft and easy to wash. The handle feels very proffesional and its extremely easy to manuver around your face with light pressure. It gets the job done well. I use it for powder products mostly and sometimes with bb cream or foundation. It doesnt shed. 8.5/10

rated 2 of 5 on 8/3/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by emilykluu

I wish I never purchased them! I have the powder brush and blush brush and they shed very easily. They aren't as soft as other brushes and they also smell weird.
If you're looking for reasonably priced brushes, go with ecotools or real technique brushes. They're 1000x better!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/27/2013 12:04:00 AM More reviews by dbc202

So I bought the Eye & Brow definer brush after a friend recommended it to me. I bought it for 2 something which is a great price! It's not too small and not too big so it's basically good for every eyebrow size and it is also angled which is great so if you want to cover a really thin piece of your eyebrow than you can just use the tip of it. Overall I give it a 4/5! And a yes to repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 6:50:00 AM More reviews by Ruby885

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have 7 of these brushes - Powder, Foundation, Stipple, Blush, Smudge, Cream Shadow and Eye & Brow Definer. I got all of these brushes for under $7 a piece, which in my opinion, is a pretty awesome steal. These are actually very good quality brushes. They're super soft and I've had almost little to no shedding during washes. The only brush that I probably don't like is the Eye & Brow Definer because of how rough and scratchy it is. But other than that, these brushes are superb in terms of softness, application and price. These are great for someone on a budget who doesn't wanna splurge on higher end brands. The appearance is pretty nice too. The brushes are really similar (if not identical) to the Bobbi Brown brushes with the black ferrule and wooden lacquered handle.

I'll most likely be repurchasing when time comes to replace mine.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/6/2013 9:32:00 AM More reviews by nicholeabigail

Amazing brushes!! MAC quality! Under $9 for a face brush, under $5 for an eye brush. So soft, so durable. Does its jobs beautifully I have 9 of these brushes and I've only experience shedding with the stippling brush. The only problem I have is that the handles are way too long and don't fit in my makeup bag. That's only 3 of my single brushes though. I have the stippling brush, the foundation brush, the crease blender & the 6 piece eye brush set. None of then were over $10 before tax the set was 9.97!! Steal! The eye brush set came with mini handles and a portable case with a pocket to the side perfect for putting everyday mascaras in. It comes with a brow and eye definer, a brow and lash brush, an eye smudge brush, a cream eyeshadow brush, and my 2 favorites for blending- the eye sweep brush and the angled eyeshadow brush. These brushes are so soft and when they're needed to be dense they are but still soft. None of them are scratchy and the eye brushes are the perfect sizes for they're job. The brow and lash brush is pretty standard but I comb out my clumps of mascara with the lash side. The cream shadow brush is just a standard flat shader, pretty dense. The brow and eye definer isn't the best for eyes especially the inner corners because it is too thick, I wish it wasn't because its dense enough to be an eyeliner brush. At first I was skeptical about the smudge brush because they had brushes out to feel before you buy them, it seemed like it was less dense then the crease blender and I wanted to use that as a pencil brush but it turned out to be actually amazing for applying crease colors but the shape of it makes it work beautifully yet not harsh on eyes. The angled eye brush and the eye sweep brush blend like no other, I was expecting myself to like the angled one more because of the shape but they both do an amazing job for blending. The crease blender is PERFECT for applying colour to the crease but the name is misleading because it's just as good as blending as a flat shader would be. The stippling brush does shed a little but I use it for blush, contouring, highlighting, & foundation, it's so multifunctional and gets the job done flawlessly but it sheds. The foundation brug was my first brush not only from this brand it was my first brush ever; the brush leaves your foundation cakey and streaky so I was about to throw it out cause I got a foundation brush from a random brand that got the job done. But I blended my under eye concealer with this and holy crap!! It's amazing for that's blends concealer like no other and leaves it looking flawless in no time. Overall this brand has high end quality, soft brushes. People need to try more than the stippling brush. Bottom line, I recommend this brand for brushes 100%

rated 3 of 5 on 1/19/2013 9:37:00 PM More reviews by hunnyLene

I got this brush on a whim and it sheds. SHEDS SHEDS SHEDS. It's not terrible where chunks of the brush come out. It just leaves one or two strands that you have to use your fingers to get off completely ruining the blending aspect of this tool. Avoid this one if you can.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/4/2013 5:20:00 AM More reviews by spookibelle

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I bought Spa Resource's Stippling Brush to try out with my foundation. It was $7 at Wal-Mart. It actually does the job pretty well, despite a bit of shedding at times. I bought Elf's Studio stippling brush to compare and found that I preferred the large size of the Spa Resource one. I'll eventually buy a better quality stippling brush, but this one does the job for now.

rated 1 of 5 on 5/25/2012 3:37:00 PM More reviews by ibyang

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Other

Ugh. How do I even begin this review? I purchased the travel set a month ago. My main issue is with the blush brush, which sheds an awful lot. I am truly disappointed with this purchase, and although I don't have issues with the rest of the brushes (w/c i hardly use anyway), i feel like i should have spent my money on another brand. The blush brush feels scratchy and stringy and itchy on the face. The product display was soft and seemed okay when i tried it, but after a couple of uses and washes, it became all stringy. Please do yourselves a favor and get something else!

rated 1 of 5 on 5/17/2012 6:02:00 PM More reviews by emmapybus

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I have the SPAresource powder brush and I really really really hate it. Not only does it shed so easily, but it quickly loses it's softness. The ones in Walmart on display are so soft to the touch, but after one use it becomes significantly less soft and almost too rough to use on your face. Additionally, it's rather bulky and awkwardly sized. It's also annoying to clean and I've just had an awful experience with this brush. I can honestly say that my $1 Forever21 brush functions better than this powder brush!! There are so many better alternatives within the $10 ish range, don't waste your time with this brush.

FYI - I bought it for using pressed powder and bronzer.

rated 3 of 5 on 1/31/2012 3:10:00 PM More reviews by sweetnlow30

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have two of these brushes, the crease brush and the stipple brush. I love the crease brush and I use it every day so I figured that the stipple brush would be a good buy as well. I wish I still had my receipt because I would return it. It sheds like crazy and I have to pick bristles off my face. I washed it twice so far and it still sheds. I am looking for the Ecotools kabuki but it is always sold out. I would buy the smaller brushes again but not the larger bristle ones.