August 20, 2014 | 1112 users online

Lip Treatments - Walgreens Chap-Aid Lip Balm

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/23/2014 12:01:00 AM More reviews by g00sey

I was pleasantly surprised the first time I used this chap stick knock off. Chap-aid goes on smoothly and keeps your lips smooth. With other lip balms, my lips stay smooth for a little while and then I find myself re-applying it over and over again until my lips are dependent on the lip balm. Ironically, at this point I find my lips peeling instead of healing. Chap-aid, for whatever reason, doesn't do that. I put a little on in the morning as part of my normal make up routine and I don't need it again. I keep one in my purse, my room, my car, everywhere because I always want it in case my lips do get dry. It is amazing.

Price wise, I tend to find it at Walgreens for about 10 cents less than Chapstick. It's relatively cheap and I always get it in bulk. Highly recommend trying it out.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/29/2013 4:06:00 PM More reviews by peachykeens

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I am a chap-stick addict and bought chap-aid on accident thinking it was chapstick (packaging is deceivingly similar). I was disappointing until I tried it and it is AWESOME. As a user of all kinds of chapstick, I have to say this is my favorite. Super soft and natural, doesnt damage your lips, and its super cheap!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/21/2011 3:26:00 PM More reviews by sinkin2heart

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have this in the cherry version and I really like it. It has a very slight tint to it, and it smells good (to me) - like cherry scented cough drops.

Plus, it's a really inexpensive lip balm that doesn't leave my lips more parched than they were before using the product (like Softlips, Burt's Bee's, etc.).

Would recommend to everyone.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/19/2011 7:12:00 PM More reviews by DarkViolet001

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

just...just... wow. amazing product. it's a must-have.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 8:30:00 PM More reviews by yayitsanne

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I LOVE THIS CHAPSTICK!!!! I am a chapstick addict and I usually have at least 4 or 5 of these floating around my car, purse, room, desk at work, etc. I found this on a whim a few years ago, and I have never found anything I like better - chapstick brand, burt's bees, expensive stuff, nothing. It feels creamy and refreshing on my lips, but not tingly. It makes a great base for lipstick or lip gloss. I would pay much more for this chapstick because I love it so much, but it's dirt cheap - I always stock up when it's 2/99 cents at Walgreens.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/14/2009 10:12:00 AM More reviews by Princesa7

I picked this up when I realized I had no lipbalm in my purse and I have to have something on my lips at all times lol anyway I'm very impressed with this! Its not waxy at all and it made my lips sooooooo soft! I will definitely be repurchasing again.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/18/2009 11:20:00 PM More reviews by llMyStiQuEll

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

Great! Not addicting and very effective. I ran out and tried some other brands, including Burt's Bees, but none worked out...so I need to go to Walgreens now!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 11:47:00 PM More reviews by tennis4life

Such a good alternative generic to Chapstick. Yes, I do love the Chapstick brand but this is such a close second. The "Original" Chap-Aid is practically the same as the Original Chapstick, but it has a smoother texture and I think applies better. Makes lips sooo soft. I also love the blue tube of this stuff too, it's very similar to Chapstick's Lip Moisturizer. The only Chap-Aid that is a little different than Chapstick in terms of color and smell is Cherry-it's a lighter red color and smells more like cough syrup than the Chapstick variety. The best part about Chap-Aid is that it's SO AFFORDABLE!! I just picked some up tonight at Walgreens for FOUR FOR A DOLLAR!! Twenty five cents each, you can't go wrong. Maybe I wouldn't pick these up for their full price if I absolutely didn't need them, but four for a dollar I definitely stock up. Great stocking stuffers too!