October 21, 2014 | 933 users online

Eye Shadow - Everyday Minerals - Wallaby

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/5/2010 12:42:00 AM More reviews by Reservechic

On the bottom of the product's container, it reads "Eyeliner". However, I originally thought that this product was an eyeshadow. And, after havig tried it both ways, I didn't find myself not caring for the color all that much.

I find it to be a rather boring violet-purplish color. Nothing about it really wows me.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2009 9:44:00 PM More reviews by TaffyCheeks

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I couldn't pull this off without looking like I was punched in the eye. It's a very red purple, bruise-like colouring... I did use this in Halloween to make myself look sick though. I agree that it is slightly chalky, but it's not a big deal. I'm a Golden Winged Butter for reference.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2009 11:23:00 AM More reviews by bubbleheart

I like the plummy color of this shadow but I do not really like the texture of the matte shadows, they are slightly chalky and more difficult to apply evenly and blend than the ones with shimmer but this is not down to the company as many if not most makeup companies still have difficulty with making smooth blendable matte colors. I agree with the previous review, it makes a nice crease color, and it works really well on green eyes to make them pop but I dont love it enough to think I'll repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 9:19:00 PM More reviews by MARmaladeJay

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I love this color. It's a matte shadow with a red base and violet and plum tones. This works well for a smokey eye. It goes on really smooth and blends well. I like to use this for my crease along with Laptop, which is a mocha/plum shimmer shade. Sometimes during the day, I like using this as an eyeliner. I will definitely repurchase again.