September 1, 2014 | 1569 users online

Lip Gloss - Revlon - Colorstay Mineral Lipglaze, Forever Fig 510

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2013 5:10:00 PM More reviews by Nancygia

The other reviewers described the color pretty accurately--nude with some coral and even pink with a subtle shimmer. I really like the texture--not sticky, and feels good on chapped lips. I can see how some people might not like the fragrance. I'm not sure what it is supposed to smell like but I don't find it offensive. Overall, an excellent value and a high quality product.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/5/2013 7:06:00 PM More reviews by NYCBeauty99

The color is great. It's a bronzy nude with a hint of pink. At first I thought it might be close in color to something I already had, but it wasn't. For a gloss, I think the lasting power is quite good. The only drawback is that the smell is quite bothersome. Luckily it fades pretty quickly.

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2011 9:22:00 PM More reviews by frgrl616

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this based on the reviews and have used it quite frequently. I love the color and texture but hate the smell. Some have said it doesn't stay on as long as it should. I'm not disappointed in that area but then again, I don't have high expectations of how long this gloss should stay on. I use it on top of my MAC tlc so it doesn't dry out my lips. Overall, I'm very happy w/ this lip glaze and wouldn't hesitate to purchase again.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/16/2011 11:35:00 AM More reviews by jaden08

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I love this lipgloss so much that i repurchase it every time there is a bogo going on at the drug store in fear of it selling out or being discontinued. You know that song forever my lady by jodeci? well i sing forever my fig! bc the color is just that great on me. Im nc45/nc50 now in mac and this color is very flattering if your looking for a nude gloss that will warm your skin tone up and not wash you out. It's very warm beige, with some peach and brown on me, gorgeous, the same thing you see on the tube is what you get. I put some mac prep and prime lip on first then maybelline clear lip liner and this on top with revlon lipgloss also in nude lustre on top of fig when i want that extra pop and it's pure love and although i can't stand the initial smell it's well worth trying. Pretty long lasting as well.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2011 12:24:00 AM More reviews by Grinchy

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I really like this - it's a nice sheer, nude for women of color. It feels nice on the lips and unlike many other drugstore glosses the frost is not overdone. I like to put a bit of pink over it to give a little more 'umph' but look like I'm not wearing lipstick. I find this color is similar to MAC's Boss Brown though with less pigment and staying power.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/27/2010 4:14:00 PM More reviews by steffmd25

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Dark, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I really like this color. Imo it is unique for a drugstore gloss. It looks almost matte, but there is a slight amount of shimmer in it. I like to wear this alone or place over a lipstick. I also like the packaging. The colorstay part... umm, not sure about that, but it stays long enough.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 9/16/2010 10:57:00 PM More reviews by renee1100

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I like. The color is very pretty and looks great with my skin NC 42. Kind of like a nude but better. The consistency is slightly thick and sticky, but just for about 30 minutes, after which it thins and becomes just a little sticky/tacky. The color stains my lips so that after a few hours you can still see color. I want to try some more colors now.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/29/2010 5:04:00 PM More reviews by StarsnRocketsES

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Brown

Forever Fig is a beautiful pinky/light brown nude shade that looks great on my skintone. It's like a cheaper version of MAC Beaux, which I love also. I am pairing this l/g w/ Sienna l/s by Revlon and it looks awesome together. It does have a slight orange scent to it, and is very creamy, not sticky. It applies well without any streaking.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/1/2010 3:34:00 PM More reviews by Hisoneandonly

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

First off let me say the formulation is amazing! Not only is it long-er wearing than other glosses, but the finish is not sticky / tacky - and it feels good on the lips.

I am not a fan of the color. I still gave it a five because I like the way the color looks in the tube - it just doesn't look right on me. I would describe this as a peachy color but not a peachy nude which I typically go for. This was borderline orange on me depending on the lighting.

The coverage is opaque and I have really pigmented lips that look muted red with nothing on. I wish this looked better I have wanted it forever....

UPDATE: I fixed Forever Fig. I put on a really pink frosty light MAC lipstick called "Her Fancy", the color on its own makes my lips look ashy but with Forever Fig on top the true beauty of this color stands out. The cool frosty pink cancelled out the orange/brown cast on my bright red lips. Result: Beautiful, neutral ++, slightly shimmery shade with no orange/brown.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/19/2010 6:44:00 PM More reviews by valleychic

Age: 36-43 Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Fabulous Fig is a nude peachy gloss with gold shimmer. It is on the warm side but I really can't imagine this looking bad on anyone. This color is a definitely a keeper. It is great to have for neutral looks. The texture of this gloss is not too thick and it stays on for quite a few hours. It feels very moisturizing on the lips.