November 23, 2014 | 1905 users online

Pressed Powders - MAC - Monogram Sheer Mystery Powder

rated 5 of 5 on 9/20/2009 4:26:00 PM More reviews by Gothoria

the best powder I've eva had, & the fact that MAC gave me 1 free refill was amazing, I totally finshed them all & sad that I cant buy them any more..
4 a combination 2 oily skin like mine it worked gr8 & my skin looked mat & velvety, plus the packaging looked soooo unique & classy..

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/17/2008 6:57:00 AM More reviews by eurodivas

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Dark, Warm Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought the Sheer Mystery Powder from the Monogram collection in Dark Secret. This is the best product that I have ever bought from MAC. Every thing is perfect from the packaging to the product itself.

This powder is very fine and just melts into the skin. It provides a very smooth finish and the look after is flawless. When I bought this at the store it was applied over my LM tinted moisturizer and matched perfectly. I think this powder will flatter just about any skin tone! I have been wearing it today without foundation and it is just as lovely.

Originally I went out only to buy one lipstick and this powder from the Monogram collection but as this powder and the lipstick are so extraordinary, I will also buy Gloss, the Cheek and Eye powder and some more lipsticks.
I hope that this powder is so successful that MAC will consider adding this to their normal line. They have so much crap which is really of no use to anyone. It would be worth it to get rid of those and make space for more quality products. Less can sometimes be better!