August 20, 2014 | 1931 users online

Treatments (Eye) - H2O - Aqualibrium™ Self Defense Eye Protector SPF 15

rated 5 of 5 on 10/6/2009 2:52:00 AM More reviews by dunibuni

I got this at TJ Maxx and purchased it since it was so cheap. $5 for a $20+ product? Yes!! I wasn't really expecting much since I needed an eye cream for daytime and just picked this up cuz it was so cheap. It's actually a really nice product. It has SPF 15 which is good, and it keeps my eye area moist throughout the day. It has also significantly brightened by undereye area. I've been using it for about a month, and it still feels like a full tube. I'm not sure if I would repurchase for the full price, but perhaps by luck I will encounter this again at TJ Maxx? Fingers crossed.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/16/2008 6:01:00 PM More reviews by MDgirl

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

In these dire economic times, who wouldn't be down for a two for one product??? Okay, everyone, y'all can put your hands down!!! One such product is the H2O+ "Aqualibrium Self Defense Eye Protector with SPF 15".
**************************************************************************
I don't have any wrinkles or crow's feet around my eyes but I *had* issues with *very* dark under eye circles that didn't respond to most of the recommended eye creams. I then had to resort to serious concealer (Bobbi Brown, Shiseido, MAC, etc) for major help. Well, no longer. I bought the eye cream because I wanted to have an SPF of 15 for the eye area and my regular moisturizer was just too heavy!! I found the cream to be very light in consistency and easily absorbed! I loved the cream so much that I started to use it a night! And lo and behold! About two months later, my circles have lightened up significantly so that I don't have a need for concealer anymore!
At $28 for a .5 oz tube, it is definitely well worth it. Plus, I love the hygienic packaging! Tube vs. mini canister? I will have my eye cream in a tube, please!