April 20, 2014 | 941 users online

Shampoo - Shu Uemura - blue muroto volume shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2014 3:47:00 PM More reviews by fiby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I have super fine, long hair that is always flat. I mean always, no matter what I do. Therefore I air dry my hair 98% of time since nothing makes a difference. But after trying this my hair is gorgeous even when air dried, it's voluminous in a natural way and has better shine. And just a tiny drop is enough, I've now used the same bottle 2 months (I wash my hair every other day) and I'm not even half way the bottle. Truly worth the high price!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/16/2013 5:43:00 AM More reviews by ColourfulTears

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I love this shampoo, honestly, best amplifying shampoo I have ever tried. It leaves my hair feeling light but so soft and smooth. It doesn't make it feel dry and rough like others and I can use it every day without fear, even when my hair was snapping from too much bleach. I will never buy another shampoo for fine hair.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/14/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by tagg

A really nice shampoo (had better be for the exhorbitant price!) but did absolutely nothing for me volume-wise. I'll continue to use it on the "at home" days when I'm just pulling my hair back and don't need volume, but for the rest of the time I'll use something else. L'Oreal's Professional Volume shampoo or Privé Amplifying shampoo both do much, much more to provide volume and cost much, much less.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/28/2012 7:44:00 PM More reviews by Bijourain

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is my first ever review for any product, but I just had to share my experience regarding this amazing shampoo & conditioner. I have tried lots of different brands in my time, however this brand is THE BEST to date. I am 43, and have lightened my hair since I was 16, so my hair could be in better condition. These products have left my hair feeling like silk, with an extreme shine, I can't quite believe its my hair. I was a bit sceptical when I made my purchase, as it is rather expensive, but it has left my hair looking the best it ever has done, even better than when I've had salon treatments.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/5/2009 10:09:00 AM More reviews by righteousred

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I bought this (along with the conditioner) on the spur of the moment as part of a birthday gift to myself splurge (I got a Shu Uemura Art of Hair ceremony). I'm not sure I expected that much performance out of it - it was just the pleasure of having bought such a luxurious product y'know - but really, I can't say enough good things about it.

I have very fine, wavy hair that is normal/oily at the scalp and drier at the ends and I've tried MANY a volumizing shampoo - most feel like they've "over cleansed" and I'm left with crispy, straw-like hair. I mean, sure, you have volume, but it doesn't feel that nice.

Enter Blue Muroto - I can't speak for the hype, but I do know that it lathered VERY well (a very little goes a long way which is nice at $40 per bottle) and YET managed to not leave my hair feeling dry. So far so good. However, I felt *something* different about my hair . . . it is like a very mild version of beach hair in a way, but not product-y and sticky. I guess it has to do with the mineral content of the shampoo. Anyway, as for results: I got a perfect, swingy, volume filled blow dry out of this.

Obviously it's pricey. Really pricey. However, it does what it says and if you have the ready cash you could do worse with it. The bottle is sleek and beautiful and the smell is fresh and inoffensive. Overall, I'm very pleased with it.

10 out of 10 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 5 of 5 on 12/16/2008 3:04:00 PM More reviews by Lizzy7121

I love the shu uemura product line SO much. Their products are right on target with results that are desired. I didn't expect for this shampoo to give me much volume but it actually did a lot. Considering i have fine thick hair that sits on my heat and no matter how much brushing and coaxing i do. This shampoo also has a subtle clean scent so nothing is overwhelming and there is nothing bad to say about this shampoo.