Usher for Men

3.8

on 1/1/2012 9:36:00 AM

Another just Meh one- it's not bad. It's not great. It smells like many other colognes out there- it's clean but very alcohol-y to start with and doesn't last very long.

on 11/18/2011 9:06:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

If you love when your man wears AXE bodyspray then you'll love him in this, it's just sexy. My only issue is that the black paint on the bottle chips off over time and I have to keep cleaning the counter.

on 6/27/2010 5:23:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

This... was gross, to my nose. Smelled like very dry champagne, or maybe hairspray, with a definite herbal edge. Luckily I just sniffed this on someone else's vanity - not my hubby's - or I'd be having a hard time trying to live with this scent wafting around me.

It isn't terrible, I can see where others would like it... however it was too "astringent" for my taste.

on 2/19/2010 11:04:00 AM

Even though it's for men, I loved this so much when I first smelled it that I had to buy myself a bottle! It's such a clean, masculine scent. I spray it on my pillow sometimes and my hair smells like it for a long time. It smells really strong when you first spray it, but after about 15 minutes it's softer and smells even better. So great!

on 7/19/2009 12:50:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Warm

Hair: Red, Straight, Coarse

A co-worker had a sample of this fragance, and I loved it, had to buy it for my husband

on 12/16/2008 12:09:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

My husband brought home a partially used tester of this cologne from the store he works at. This is a pleasant fragrance that isn't too strong. It is a much better fragrance than the Usher women's fragrance. This men's fragrance smells fresh and clean. However, I like The Body Shop Of a Man just as well or better on my husband, and it's much cheaper.

Top notes: verbena, pineapple, melon.
Middle notes: lavender, pepper, violet.
Base notes: vetiver, amber wood, suede, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood. continued >>

Popular Fragrances (for Men)

Black Code