July 28, 2014 | 1204 users online

Fragrances - Elizabeth Arden - Britney Spears - Hidden Fantasy

image 0image 1image 2

rated 3 of 5 on 3/19/2014 9:22:00 PM More reviews by bonboncats

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a nice scent. I like Midnight Fantasy and Fantasy better, but this is nice. It smells like orange creamsicle at first spray, for about a minute. Then to me it smells like oranges and fresh laundry. Maybe I have a weird nose. But that is what it smells like to me. I do really like it. It's quite nice. But I smell a lot of freshness with this. All I can say is creamy orange laundry haha. Good stuff.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/2/2014 12:56:00 AM More reviews by schristi2800

My second favorite of of the fantasy line. It smells like orange cream cake! It is really sweet, and yummy.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/7/2013 7:23:00 PM More reviews by AngelicVirgo

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

One of my favourite perfumes for the autumn/winter months

rated 1 of 5 on 5/29/2013 12:12:00 AM More reviews by ooohdiamonds

I am a HUGE fan of Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy. So I requested this as a Christmas present (without smelling it first) because I assumed it would be as nice as Fantasy and Midnight Fantasy... I was wrong. The scent isn't hideously disgusting or anything like that, but it's definitely not something I would choose to wear or purchase. It sort of reminds me of cough syrup mixed with a bit of floral sweetness.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/2/2013 10:13:00 AM More reviews by ysobee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Very Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this fragrance on a whim without smelling it after seeing it on sale at a local drugstore. I checked out its notes and was drawn to its citrus top notes.

After spraying it on paper I thought it was lovely and I tried it on myself for a few weeks. On me, the scent lasts no longer than an hour on my skin and maybe 4 hours on my clothes.

The orange top notes are beautiful but only last for as long as the initial spritz, after that the citrus disappears and you're left with something sweet and woodsy. I wish the citrus notes lasted a little longer in this fragrance... its dry down is coyingly sweet to the point where it gives me a headache now.

The last time I wore this, I sprayed this on myself and got into the car with my parents, who told me without hesitation that I smelled like an armpit. :(

rated 1 of 5 on 11/5/2012 2:50:00 PM More reviews by tyekristopher

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

where to even begin... to me this had potetial to be something great but It lacks that something special to make it stand out to me... very forgetable fragrance. The clove sicks out too much for me which makes it smell like christmast to me... I do like fantasy and midnight but this is just wrong for me at least. I made the mistake of buying it before smelling it knowing britney has good taste in fragrances I trusted her but I lost faith after this one... It didnt even stick around, it faded pretty fast. Thank goodness it was the 1 oz at walmart I bought...

rated 3 of 5 on 7/21/2012 9:39:00 PM More reviews by MelanieAnn

I went on a kick where I wanted to buy all of the Fantasy perfumes. I loved the original fantasy because I am into really sweet scents. Hidden Fantasy isn't a very sweet scent; it's more citrus. When I first spray it, it honestly smells like boiled hot dogs to me, but when it settles into its true scent, it do enjoy it.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 3/9/2012 2:47:00 PM More reviews by dddoxie

Could be that i just got a bad bottle of this, but it smelled like cough syrup on my skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/9/2012 3:14:00 AM More reviews by ShellyMum

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Blond, Kinky, Fine Eyes: Green

Well this one is not overly original… as other reviewers have mentioned it smells similar to Victoria’s Secret Supermodel, Ralph Wild and I’d like to add Burberry Brit to that collection. Having said that, I do really like the fragrance. It’s a fruity oriental to me. Not too sweet, not too spicy and it has a nice creamy vanilla dry down. I really enjoy wearing it and feel it suits most occasions. It is quite a versatile fragrance that I will keep in my rotation. I am by no means in the target market age group for these perfumes, but I think Britney Spears and Elizabeth Arden do a fantastic job on these scents. I find they have great lasting power and smell great.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/26/2011 4:55:00 AM More reviews by graciezac

Amongst my favourite perfumes, I just love this one. It has wonderful staying power and is not overpowering. I love it's fruity floral smell!