December 18, 2014 | 1127 users online

Brows - Revlon - Colorstay Brow Enhancer ] [DISCONTINUED]

This product has been discontinued

rated 5 of 5 on 12/7/2013 9:01:00 AM More reviews by ChichiV

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I'm a browproduct-junkie..
This is one of my faves.!
Love the packaging,it's a twist up pen,on both sides you get enough product.
The actual browpencil is a kind of wax wich holds your eyebrows in place and it last all day!
The highlighting side is pigmented and creamy and i also use this in my inner corner to brighten my eyes.

It is nicely pigmented but still natural...you can build it up for statement brows;)

I'm on my second one now...:)

rated 5 of 5 on 11/6/2013 5:37:00 PM More reviews by Jessicaxjane

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I absolutely love this. I don't use the highlighter for my brows, but I do use it for my nose and cheeks. I got it on clearance at Big Lots, which makes me think it's discontinued? Pretty disappointing, this is the closest color I've found. (light brown/ champagne) I put three lippies for the price because I probably would have never purchased it for $8. I'm cheap, what can I say? I also wish the lids clicked on, they kind of fall off in my bag sometimes.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/19/2013 10:55:00 PM More reviews by Lizawaz

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I bought this on clearance. I love Revlon products for the most part so I thought this would be a great product. I have dark brows and even buying the light brown color it looked great. The wax seemed to keep my brow hairs in place and the highlighter was okay. I mostly used it for the inner corners of my eyes for a more subtle daytime look.

After using this product everyday for 2 weeks I noticed that I was losing brow hairs day by day. Then I noticed my eyebrows looked a little thinner. I was not happy about the effect. I stopped using it altogether. I might continue to use the champagne color for my inner eye area and possibly under the eyebrow but it is not very flattering in that area.

rated 4 of 5 on 7/18/2013 6:54:00 PM More reviews by mccann_lisa

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I really like this product, but you have to apply it with a VERY light hand. I use Sonia Kashuk's spoolie brush first, and follow by using this product on the sparse out half of my brows. Works quite well, but don't overdo--you'll end up looking like Cruella Deville.

Edit: I still love these, but they are getting very difficult to find--like Ebay $21 stick difficult! Phooey!

I only publish reviews of products that I truly believe in, and I use most of my reviewed products every day, long term. I am an ordinary woman trying to find what works without breaking the bank!

rated 5 of 5 on 4/10/2013 5:50:00 AM More reviews by Cupcake89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Simply put, this is a great product.
I have blonde hair and really light, thin eyebrows with gaps throughout. From a distance it looks like I don't have eyebrows at all.
I've tried a lot of products that have looked really unnatural or too dark, but the blonde tone of this product is perfect for me.
Not only does it fill in the gaps and add a bit of colour, but it holds the eyebrows perfectly in place for a really polished look. It lasts until I wash my face.
Overall, I'm very happy with the Colorstay Brow Enhancer and I will definitely buy it again.

rated 1 of 5 on 4/4/2013 5:34:00 AM More reviews by Csnlove

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Black

Bought the shade in dark brown. Looks super unnatural on my brows. This is also almost twice the price of my etude house HG brow pencil, hence i really had high expectations. Will not repurchase again.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/30/2013 3:47:00 PM More reviews by rca417

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Green

The concept of this product is great, but the reality...not so much. The tinted wax does nothing to hold the brows in shape and the tip of it is much too big, making it very difficult to apply precisely. I'm a big fan of a well-drawn, defined, and clean brow and this just isn't capable of achieving that. The wax goes on patchily and does not provide any definition; rather it achieves a more haphazard, messy look. The highlighting end is fabulous, however I wouldn't repurchase solely for that as I can easily achieve a highlight with a different product.

I would recommend this to someone who already has dark brows who might just want to define and darken them a bit more. As mine are very fair and sparse, this product just doesn't do it for me.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/4/2013 12:57:00 PM More reviews by wafflepanda

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

The shade is quite nice but when applied on my brows, it doesn't stay on long. Even when I put primer over it, the color just rubs off. I just use the highlighter instead. Unfortunately, this product doesn't work for me.

rated 4 of 5 on 2/27/2013 3:04:00 PM More reviews by pgloe16

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have sparse eyebrows, thin eyebrow hair and as a teenager of the 90's, I over-plucked my eyebrows, so I have a lot of bald spots. I now prefer my eyebrows to be a straighter, fuller and in slightly thicker/wider shape. This requires me to color in parts of my skin and most eyebrow pencils leave the bald patches too pigmented, so my eyebrows look unevenly dense. Eyebrow powders don't last long for more than a couple of hours and I'm never able to get a clean, defined edge. Separate eyebrow waxes end up erasing all the hard work I put in to shading in my brows.

So I really really really like this product! The waxy texture of the eyebrow color allows me to fill in the bald spots without worrying about certain parts being too pigmented. I can apply this with fairly heavy hand and still get natural looking brows. Since I still have my other eyebrow pencils, I do touch up my edges with them, as this product is better at filling in large areas of skin rather than defining.

In terms of my coloring, I'm pretty pale, with dark brown hair. I was only able to find the light brown color for the pencil and it's actually the perfect color for me. My eyebrow hairs blend in well with wax and my brow shape looks good 8 hours later.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/17/2012 2:26:00 AM More reviews by SB80

HG alert!!! Finally, a brow product that does not look fake , keeps my brows in place and stays on!! The only problem with it is the gel can sometimes dry and leave a couple of white patches but that is easily fixed. I have previously used Urban Decay Brow Box (my former HG), Benefit Brow Zings, MAC brow pencil, Laura Mercier Brow Definer etc and this beats all of them in terms of looking natural and lasting all day. Will continue to repurchase. Thank you Revlon!