Revlon Colorstay Brow Enhancer ] [DISCONTINUED]

4.1

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

I'm a browproduct-junkie..
This is one of my faves.!
Love the packaging,it's a twist up pen,on both sides you get enough product.
The actual browpencil is a kind of wax wich holds your eyebrows in place and it last all day!
The highlighting side is pigmented and creamy and i also use this in my inner corner to brighten my eyes.

It is nicely pigmented but still natural...you can build it up for statement brows;)

I'm on my second one now...:)

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

I absolutely love this. I don't use the highlighter for my brows, but I do use it for my nose and cheeks. I got it on clearance at Big Lots, which makes me think it's discontinued? Pretty disappointing, this is the closest color I've found. (light brown/ champagne) I put three lippies for the price because I probably would have never purchased it for $8. I'm cheap, what can I say? I also wish the lids clicked on, they kind of fall off in my bag sometimes.

Skin: Oily, Medium, Not Sure

I bought this on clearance. I love Revlon products for the most part so I thought this would be a great product. I have dark brows and even buying the light brown color it looked great. The wax seemed to keep my brow hairs in place and the highlighter was okay. I mostly used it for the inner corners of my eyes for a more subtle daytime look.

After using this product everyday for 2 weeks I noticed that I was losing brow hairs day by day. Then I noticed my eyebrows looked a little thinner. I was not happy about the effect. I stopped using it altogether. I might continue to use the champagne color for my inner eye area and possibly under the eyebrow but it is not very flattering in that area.

Hair: Grey, Straight, Medium

I really like this product, but you have to apply it with a VERY light hand. I use Sonia Kashuk's spoolie brush first, and follow by using this product on the sparse out half of my brows. Works quite well, but don't overdo--you'll end up looking like Cruella Deville.

Edit: I still love these, but they are getting very difficult to find--like Ebay $21 stick difficult! Phooey!

I only publish reviews of products that I truly believe in, and I use most of my reviewed products every day, long term. I am an ordinary woman trying to find what works without breaking the bank!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool

Hair: Red, Straight, Fine

Simply put, this is a great product.
I have blonde hair and really light, thin eyebrows with gaps throughout. From a distance it looks like I don't have eyebrows at all.
I've tried a lot of products that have looked really unnatural or too dark, but the blonde tone of this product is perfect for me.
Not only does it fill in the gaps and add a bit of colour, but it holds the eyebrows perfectly in place for a really polished look. It lasts until I wash my face.
Overall, I'm very happy with the Colorstay Brow Enhancer and I will definitely buy it again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral

Bought the shade in dark brown. Looks super unnatural on my brows. This is also almost twice the price of my etude house HG brow pencil, hence i really had high expectations. Will not repurchase again.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Warm

Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine

The concept of this product is great, but the reality...not so much. The tinted wax does nothing to hold the brows in shape and the tip of it is much too big, making it very difficult to apply precisely. I'm a big fan of a well-drawn, defined, and clean brow and this just isn't capable of achieving that. The wax goes on patchily and does not provide any definition; rather it achieves a more haphazard, messy look. The highlighting end is fabulous, however I wouldn't repurchase solely for that as I can easily achieve a highlight with a different product.

I would recommend this to someone who already has dark brows who might just want to define and darken them a bit more. As mine are very fair and sparse, this product just doesn't do it for me.

Hair: Brown, Other, Medium

The shade is quite nice but when applied on my brows, it doesn't stay on long. Even when I put primer over it, the color just rubs off. I just use the highlighter instead. Unfortunately, this product doesn't work for me.

Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure

HG alert!!! Finally, a brow product that does not look fake , keeps my brows in place and stays on!! The only problem with it is the gel can sometimes dry and leave a couple of white patches but that is easily fixed. I have previously used Urban Decay Brow Box (my former HG), Benefit Brow Zings, MAC brow pencil, Laura Mercier Brow Definer etc and this beats all of them in terms of looking natural and lasting all day. Will continue to repurchase. Thank you Revlon!

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure

This is a great budget brow enhancer. I have very sparse eyebrows and a lighter skintone, and it still looks quite natural (I have this in blackened brown/taupe). The highlighter is subtle and versatile as well, though I would not use it liberally on other areas of the face, as it's pretty pink. I would definitely purchase this again, as I find the dual-purpose packaging pretty convenient for traveling/makeup bags. The only complaint I have, however, is the twist-up functionality. It makes the makeup sticks somewhat unstable, as they tend to wobble inside the packaging. It is very noticeable with the highlighter end. But overall, good value/convenience for the price.

Popular Brows Products