April 18, 2014 | 1267 users online

Bronzers - Bonne Bell - Blend 'n Glow in Sun Kissed

• Price: $

rated 5 of 5 on 3/24/2011 4:20:00 PM More reviews by missd1985

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I love this blend n glow bronzer. For the amount I paid it is amazing! It has 4 colors Cream color, a pink color, a taupe color, and a dark brown color. It is almost the exact same for the "Snow Bunny"from Too Faced Cosmetics!

This works just as good as any bronzer and I buy it all the time when I need a great bronzer but can not get to Sephora to get my normal one!

Another thing to remember though is it depends what you are looking for in a bronzer. I like this one cause you can choose how much you want and it shimmers and I love that about any bronzer and it goes with any skin tone the darker you are the more I would add or instead of using all four colors use the two light ones!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 1/11/2010 2:26:00 PM More reviews by lola88

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I love this bronzer as it allows me to customize the shade I want. It is a quad of 4 colors--a tan, a white/beige highlight, a tan pink, and a dark tan. Depending on where you swirl your brush, you make the color lighter or darker.

The bronzer is not at all orangey--more mauve in undertone. This really suits my pale Asian skin.

The price is fantastic at only $3.

The smell is somewhat powdery. It does not bother me at all.

NYC gets alot of praise as being the best drugstore bronzer, but I think this Bonne Bell bronzer should be the #1 drugstore bronzer because it is more versatile.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/15/2008 1:46:00 AM More reviews by mochasplash

i use it as a blush and it comes out pretty well on my brown skin. i dont have to use a lot and i dont find it to be too shimmery or glittery but more of a dewy shimmer. its easy to use too much, i know that. i dont use a powder brush as it says in the little book glued to the bottom of this product, but instead a blush brush. it hasnt broken in the pan either, which is always a plus. the lighter colors can sometimes look too light on me, but if im able to mix enough of the darker mauve looking shade, i can get a nice blush out of it. the lighter colors are good as a high lighter but can easily look ridiculous on me if i use too much.
i dnot find this works good as a bronzer, maybe cuz of my skin tone, but better as a blush and sometimes a hi liter.
i will try golden bronze next.