November 26, 2014 | 994 users online

Eye Makeup Remover - Andrea-Eye Q's - Ultra Quick Eye Makeup Remover Pads

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 11/23/2013 4:45:00 PM More reviews by emmadarling

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Red, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

This product was my first ever eye makeup remover that I used when I began wearing eye makeup in my teens. I went through the whole container and I thought it worked quite well however, now that I have experimented with other methods of removing makeup, I know that you should be able to expect much more from your eye makeup remover.

With this product, you really have to scrub away at your eyelashes, and I mean really scrub hard. A good remover should do most of the work for you, emulsifying the makeup with not as much elbow grease. Plus, scrubbing away at your eyelids and lashes every night will definitely be counterproductive for any anti-aging products you may use.

Unfortunately, there is not enough pad for the amount of product that is soaked into it. I feel like the gimmick of this product is that it will be "ultra quick" because it has product already applied to a pad, saving you a step. However, I found I had to use at least two pads each time in order for makeup to be absorbed into the pad, even though there was enough product on a single pad alone. Such a waste. I also found that the oiliness of the product was hard to cleanse off of my face.

Although the price is quite inexpensive, I would never purchase the Andrea EyeQ's Eye Makeup Remover Pads again because there are comparably priced products in the drugstore that have much better functionality with less waste. If you really want an ultra quick method, I would try either a cleansing water (which will act as a cleanser and makeup remover all in one) or a large makeup removing wipe.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 4/29/2013 7:07:00 PM More reviews by habana

Ok, this is one of those really greasy eye makeup remover pads so if you don't like those type stay away from these. If the oily pads don't bother you, these are really good at taking off mascara and hard to budge makeup. It really does quickly remove makeup. It doesn't burn my eyes like a lot of these removers do. I just go over my eyes with a wet washcloth to remove the oiliness when I'm done.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/27/2010 9:35:00 PM More reviews by BebiMou

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I couldn't find the matching product to make this review, but it's for the MOISTURIZING eye makeup remover pads. Horrible. Greasy. Oily. Burns. Never Again! I sent them back. Just had to get that out lol.I prefer Almay oil free eye makeup remover pads and Walgreens brand makeup remover wipes are amazinggg! That is all.

rated 3 of 5 on 4/25/2010 5:31:00 AM More reviews by hellosarah

My container says "moisturizing," but I think that this is the edition I'm reviewing.

Nothing super special, $4.99 RiteAid. Does what it says! Still takes a lot of work to remove my regular mascara (I don't wear waterproof!) but it doesn't feel like it is chemically stripping, which is nice. I only wear mascara, maybe liquid eyeliner for special events, so I don't know how successful this is for heavy eyeshadow.

Very oil consistency, but I still have to rub-rub-rub to remove my Almay mascara... I even have to use my fingers to separate my lashes and finally get off pieces of mascara that are stuck hard. Is it better than soap and water? I think so - the oil is really moisturizing to the eye area, and it doesn't hurt my eyes when it gets in (just makes vision blurry) But it is OIL so it's a bit messy! I always wash my face with facewash afterwards to get rid of the oily feeling.

I would buy it again, because it does remove eye make-up for an inexpensive price! But if Almay is on sale, I think I'll try that one next time.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/21/2009 12:06:00 AM More reviews by shaniah

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Other Eyes: Brown

This does an excellent job of removing all my makeup in a gentle and efficient manner. It is super oily, but I don't mind because I use oil to clean my face anyways and a gentle cleanser/toner to top it off. Love how efficient it is and that it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin at all. I really just have to pat my eyes a few times and mascara, liner, everything just melts off. I've recommended it to at least three friends who've repurchased and I've repurchased this a few times over the years. The oil can be excessive if you get it in your eyes.

rated 1 of 5 on 12/13/2008 11:32:00 PM More reviews by dottier

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

The real problem with this eye makeup remover is that the pads are saturated with way too much product. If this were in a bottle and you could dispense it onto a q-tip or cotton ball it wouldn't be so bad. When I used the pads, they left such an oily residue on my eyes (and I mean my eyeballs) that I felt as though I was looking through a haze. I had to use another makeup remover to remove this remover. "Ultra Quick", my foot! This is a product to avoid at all costs.