November 25, 2014 | 1795 users online

Conditioner - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/27/2014 12:38:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This conditioner is probably my favourite of all the conditioners I have ever used. It is a truly fabulous product. I have red colour treated hair that is quite dry, very thick so there is lots of it but the strands themselves are quite fine. This usually leave me with a very weighed down, oily looking hairdo. I decided to try this conditioner because I loved the scent of it, it was half price and it was meant for use on colour treated hair. I'm so happy I didn't listen to the negative review on this stuff because I love it and I have truly noticed a difference in my locks. Initially after I would shampoo my hair, my hair would feel so dry and yucky before conditioner. After using this conditioner for about 3 weeks, I've noticed that after rinsing out my shampoo, my hair is a lot less dry and tangly! It doesn't feel so much like hay and isn't so immediately desperate for dear old conditioner. When I use this conditioner, I squeeze a generous amount in the palm of my hand, gently massage it into the 'ponytail' of my hair and whatever excess, I'll put on my scalp mainly for frizz taming benefits. When I rinse this conditioner out, my hair feels like silk and after blowdrying it is so, so smooth, soft, bouncy and doesn't kill my volume! This stuff smells amazing, it makes my hair look and feel amazing-- it is just incredibly. Highly recommended.

rated 2 of 5 on 10/21/2013 6:21:00 AM More reviews by anra

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

i tried this after i coloured my hair to make it last longer.

i love the smell and that it is so strong BUT after two weeks my scalp and my hands started to itch.
and it kept on itching and continued to wander down on my face, neck and shoulders, so i think i'm having a delayed reaction to the product.

should have known better! i will stop using it and go look for a natural alternative.

the first few times it conditioned nicely, but after a week or so - meh. not so much effect to notice - besides of the hurting itch and a weird inflammation-like sensation on the skin.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:40:00 AM More reviews by rgliponeo

This stuff is amazing. I naturally have thick black hair and have been bleaching it blonde for over 4 years now. The condition of my hair is VERY dry... After a few weeks of using this conditioner my hair is starting to feel softer and even washing it, I can notice the difference! Amazing condition. Would definitely reccommend!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/20/2013 7:25:00 AM More reviews by mini_jo

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Kinky, Medium Eyes: Grey

I love this product, used in conjunction with the shampoo. I got a free sample and immediately my hair was lovely and soft, manageable, moist and smelled great.

I can see that the scent isn't for everyone, and I recommend having a sniff of it before you buy!

I will be repurchasing.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/8/2013 8:24:00 PM More reviews by sarahdude9

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I love this conditioner!!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/30/2013 5:21:00 PM More reviews by gomalley

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Kinky, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I am so, so surprised that this product has so many negative reviews!! I have been blown away by this line, both the red and orange packaging. I have actually been asking myself what the catch might be?! It feels like I've used a conditioning mask on my hair every time I shower. It just feels so beautiful and soft both in the shower and when dry, plus doesn't get greasy too quickly like when I use an extra conditioning product or mask. It's just wondering and the smells are lovely too. The packaging looks really cool but it sometimes feels like a tube of tooth paste and goes out of shape, so that's why I'm giving it a 4. It is pricey for a supermarket brand but cheap if you compare it to the likes of redken. And I would certainly say its as good a product. Enjoy!

rated 1 of 5 on 3/28/2013 3:21:00 PM More reviews by joana7

I think have never disliked a conditioner so much in my life. This might work for hair types that do not need so much moisture - even though it is marketed towards dry, damaged colored hair, I think it is actually meant for normal hair types. It does nothing for dry hair.

This conditioner has an intense smell of rosemary and mint that lingers on hair for at least one day. The smell isn't bad though, just intense.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 11/11/2012 11:49:00 AM More reviews by polishnut

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I used this in combination with the EverPure Sulfate-Free Color Care Moisture Shampoo and am adding my negative review of this conditioner to everybody else's. This is an extremely bad product that did nothing for my very dry, permed, colored, blow dried, and curling iron'd hair. I bought this assuming that it would moisturize and at least make my hair softer and more manageable (as well as keeping the color longer). What I ended up with was fly-aways upon styling (something I never get, even in the winter) and weighed-down, greasy-feeling hair by the next day. I have never had greasy hair with any other product that I've used. As well, my color significantly started to fade after two washings to the point where the gray roots were showing through. (For reference, I use a semi-permanent color and usually don't have roots showing through until the second week. I had gray roots the second DAY after using this conditioner in combination with the shampoo.) So, all in all, I would not recommend this product to anyone and would not use it again as I have had much better results with much cheaper (VO5!!) products.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/28/2012 9:11:00 PM More reviews by jasiah

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This conditioner is awesome! I have always used salon products but I didn't want to pay the prices anymore. This product is better than mostsalon conditioners that I've used. It definitely gives my hair moisture.

rated 1 of 5 on 10/16/2012 2:39:00 PM More reviews by decoded

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Blue

I tried these a long while ago. I instantly hated the smell. It was such a deep smell that I felt like the scent was lingering around me all day like a bad odor. The line did nothing for my hair, and I believe I tried a few different ones. Specifically the ones in the green and purple container. I hated the line, period.