July 29, 2014 | 1481 users online

Moisturizers - Burt's Bees - Naturally Ageless Night Creme

rated 1 of 5 on 4/19/2013 7:16:00 AM More reviews by rosateh

Age: 44-55 Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

No, no no!!! This product does not work at all for me. It only makes my skin dull and the age spots darker. Did not even finish using half a bottle and not sure whether to toss it into the trash bin.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2012 1:50:00 PM More reviews by whosthegirl

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

So I`m going to write two reviews on here. Partly because I have tried 2 Night Creams from the Ageless line.. I`m a little confused why I can no longer find the Hydrating version in the stores anymore. I went to buy it again and actually bought the Skin Firming..

Hydrating Night Cream- LOVE it. I have dry skin and this is a thick cream. I definitely prefer creams over lotions, especially for evenings. Great smell. Very hydrating. Gives my skin a soft and moisturised feeling.

Skim Firming Night Cream- When I first bought I was really disappointed because although it is a cream it is NOT thick. It just didn`t leave my skin feeling as soft and moisturised as the Hydrating one did.. However I bought the Peach exfoliating cleanser and now I I LOVE this night cream. I think it is the combination of using these two together. My skin is even softer than when I was using the Hydrating Night Cream. I am even noticing my skin is looking brighter and just nicer in general.

rated 3 of 5 on 12/12/2011 2:37:00 PM More reviews by Missclili

Been using this for about 3 months now. I think it's an OK product. No significant improvement in my skin, but no breakouts either thankfully.
Took some time for me to get used to the smell. It's quite a rich cream, quite well absorbed but a little sticky too. Like the idea of natural ingredients in this product however will not be repurchasing as I would like to try something else.

rated 1 of 5 on 11/15/2011 9:56:00 AM More reviews by cappy1

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Black

This product is a piece of junk. Stays on your face without absorbing. Blocks pores. I wake up the next morning with greasy streaks on my face (because the product just won't sink in). Shame on me for spending $25 on this.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/19/2011 4:33:00 PM More reviews by styledriven

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I had to stop using this because my face freaked out on burts bee's products and started breaking out. Thankfully my face didn't dry out, all because of this lotion. It's a real shame I had to stop using it, because I swear my pores seemed to have started getting smaller, and complexion looked a bit more even. But maybe it was me being hopeful?

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 9/26/2011 9:36:00 AM More reviews by auras

Definitely a night creme for my combo skin. As usual, my dry cheeks love it and my oily t-zone hates it. [sigh] So, when I feel superdry I use it, but otherwise I tend to avoid (also because of the strong smell) it and go for lighter moisturizers (like Olay's Regenerist serum which is more hydrating than expected) It does leave a nice glow and I love the supple sensation it gives my cheeks, but then again, it's really for dry skin. The only moisturizer that came close to satisfying my skizofrenic skin is Olay's Age Defying Night Creme, but I like changing products sometimes. So meanwhile I'm using this as a hand cream. And my search continues...

rated 5 of 5 on 2/2/2011 2:00:00 PM More reviews by ruikosakuragi

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've been using this product all over my face and neck for about 1.5 weeks and so far it hasn't broken me out. When you put this on your face, there's this cool feeling to it, so it feels kinda refreshing. It smells pretty nice too if you like a fruity, sweet smell. And when I wake up in the morning, my face is not oily at all. This is a good thing because I'm usually super oily in the morning and throughout the day. My mom said my skin isn't as red as before and that it just looks healthier overall after I add this product to my skincare regime. As for the skin firming effect, I'm not sure if this product actually makes my skin any firmer because my face isn't saggy and I don't really have any wrinkles/fine lines... But anyways, I will buy again once it's gone.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/20/2011 9:45:00 AM More reviews by yumyum1234

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have dry, dehydrated skin which usually suffers in air conditioned rooms. This is a fabulous cream - sinks right in upon application and does not feel oily in the morning. After only 3 nights, I noticed a difference in my skin - smoother and plumber. The redness on my face is not so noticeable as well. Highly recommended for those with dry and slightly sensitive skin. Loved the day lotion from the same range too..

rated 2 of 5 on 11/20/2010 2:24:00 AM More reviews by celesta_marelle

I want to like this, but I seem to be allergic to one of the ingredients. It makes my cheeks red and bumpy. I have to use a ton of concealer to cover up the damage. I switched to the beeswax moisturizing creme, and the problem disappeared.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/24/2010 1:17:00 AM More reviews by ballinbebe

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Relaxed, Other Eyes: Black

I'm almost done with my first jar of this product, using it nightly.

Pros:

- It rubs into the skin effortlessly and smoothly.
- It's a light and non-greasy formulation.
- The smell is very subtle and has a very light and "organic" spice and fruit scent - not chemically at all.

Cons:
- Not a fan of the jar and using my fingers to scoop moisturizer out.
- It's definitely a night creme. If you have oily/combo skin, your face may look (but not feel) oilier afterward.

I use it before bedtime, after washing my face/removing makeup, applying it to my entire face and neck. I don't have any fine lines or wrinkles so I can't say it's changed my face, but I do notice my face feels firmer and tight, especially my cheeks.

I would definitely buy this again in the future, currently however, I have my eyes on other moisturizers I'd like to try once this jar is over.