August 1, 2014 | 1542 users online

Shampoo - L'Oreal - EverPure Moisture Shampoo

rated 5 of 5 on 7/28/2014 5:49:00 PM More reviews by riccidontcare

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This shampoo and conditioner set are usually circulating in my shower. I try new things often, but I always come back to this.
I love the fresh smell of the Everpure line. The shampoo suds very well. I try to lather it in my hands and then apply so i'm not roughing a thick shampoo into my dirty hair..
It rinses very clean and silky. The conditioner makes my hair feel amazing. And i'm left with clean, bouncy, shiny, preserved hair.
I have colored my hair, lifted it, and colored it again. As a cosmetologist, it is to be expected. But, when I want my hair to behave and feel like it's not a tumbleweed, I use these products. Shhh! It's a secret! You can have decent hair with drugstore products! ;)

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/30/2014 3:59:00 AM More reviews by andToto2

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Grey

I have bought many tubes of this shampoo. I really love it, and am impressed with the great quality for the cost. A tube lasts a long time, as a little goes a long way. It feels so luxurious while you are using it. It helps my color last. Many shampoos make my scalp itch, and this doesn't at all. I love the smell, it is herbal and fresh. Doesn't dry out my hair, and doesn't weigh it down.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/29/2014 12:38:00 AM More reviews by laceylike

I have pretty thick, coarse hair that gets dry easily in the wintertime. I had run out of my regular shampoo and was looking for something cheaper to use until I could afford another bottle of my regular stuff. Bad idea.

This weighed my hair down and left the scalp feeling greasy and gross! As someone who hates the feeling of any excess product in her hair, I was not a happy camper. I also know it was the shampoo that did this because I just washed with my regular shampoo (Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde), and I'm all good again!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/19/2014 11:40:00 PM More reviews by StefyD

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I love this. Plain and simple. This product rivals many expensive brands and I am so happy to have found this. However I just learned that it's been discontinued. I picked this up at target on clearance for under $4. When I saw that I decided to try it. I used it once and fell in love. It has a rich luxurious lather and the smell is AMAZING. It left my hair so soft and silky. I have oily hair and it kept my hair cleaner and fresher longer than any clarifying shampoo. I plan on stocking up on this whereever I see it because I truly am obsessed with this product. I'm so sad it's being discontinued. I'd snatch this up if you can find it.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/5/2013 7:29:00 PM More reviews by BrittanySunshine

I have the worst hair ever long and blonde but it's fine, very damaged, dry, super frizzy and fuzzy and porous (after about 10 years of dying it rainbow colours, black, and then bleaching it blonde again, oops). I feel like I've tried sooo many different shampoos, from salon ones to cheap drugstore ones. This shampoo is the only one I've had any success with. It smells nice, not as delicious as most fruity scented shampoos, but I'll sacrifice yummy smell. I like that it's sulfate free, seems to have made a difference in my hair, the frizz has gone down a bit and I don't think it's quite as damaged.
The best thing about this shampoo & conditioner is that, after years and years of having my hair the same length, unable to grow it even an inch longer due to such severe breakage, I'm finally growing my hair out. It's been probably 6 months of using this shampoo & conditioner and I've had at least a good 2 inches of new growth (which is A LOT for me).

rated 5 of 5 on 8/15/2013 2:43:00 PM More reviews by Daynaestevens

This is the only shampoo line I use , I love the earthy smell and it makes my hair feel clean without feeling like I dumped a pale of chemicals on it .

rated 3 of 5 on 7/25/2013 8:37:00 AM More reviews by rgliponeo

I've actually read a review that although it lacks sulfates, it contains substitute chemicals which can actually cause more irritation (just for the lathering effect). My scalp has been irritated and itchy. Very annoying, love the conditioner though!! Probably wouldn't buy again!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 6/9/2013 9:43:00 PM More reviews by missmanic

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral Hair: Black, Curly, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This stuff is thick! So thick, it's a little difficult to get out of the tube. (Also, make sure you click the cap fully closed or the product will ooze out all over). For a sulfate free shampoo, this stuff has a very luxurious, rich, lather. My boyfriend even commented on how much it lathers up. My hair feels clean and I don't have to worry about stripping sulfates. My hair is naturally pretty dry in texture, so I don't see much "moisturizing" as all shampoos dry my hair out and need a separate conditioner.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/28/2013 4:59:00 AM More reviews by GemmaBenge

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I liked this!

I have pretty thick, dyed, wavy hair that can get easily dried out/fluffy/frizzy using certain shampoos(especially cheap ones). I normally have to use a lot of conditioner to moisturize my hair. This shampoo didn't dry my hair out, made in sit well so less styling is needed and made it more shiny!

I have very thick hair and noticed it did flatten it out quite a bit(not good for people who have thin hair and are wanting it to look thicker) but would recommend for people with thick wavy hair who want to tame it .Although its pretty expensive $20 for 250mls, and does contain sulfates so not perfect.

EDIT: irritated my scalp! wouldnt buy again. Also didnt lock in colour, made dye fade very quick. the ISO brand in new zealand is way better for the same price

rated 5 of 5 on 4/26/2013 3:33:00 PM More reviews by PenelopePaige

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Started using this a month ago and it is amazing. I use the Shampoo and Conditioner with my dyed hair. My hair is dyed dark brown (natural color is bright blonde) and my hair color is still just has strong. It has actually kept the color in longer, I don't have to use hair spray for the everyday anymore because this keeps my frizz way down. I also use the Garnier anti-frizz hair serum along with it twice a week. With both of those I love my hair it is shiny, no frizz and very bouncy. I still only have to wash my hair the usual 2 (sometimes 3) times a week. So glad I found a shampoo and conditioner I can stick with!