L'Oreal EverPure Moisture Shampoo

3.3

Aqua/Water/Eau, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Disodium Laureth Sulfosuccinate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Glycol Distearate, Glycereth 26, Decyl Glucoside, Parfum/Fragrance, PPG 5 Ceteth 20, Divinyldimethicone/Dimethicone Copolymer, Amodimethicone, Polyquaternium 7, Polyquaternium 10, Methylparaben, PEG 55 Propylene Glycol Oceate, Propylene Glycol, Carbomer, C11 15 Pareth 7, Benzophenone 3, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Glycerin, Trideceth 12, Laureth 9, Linalool, Tocopherol, Limonene, C12 13 Pareth 23, C12 13 Pareth 3, Benzyl Alcohol, Juniperus Communis Fruit Oil, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Rosmarinus Officinalis Oil (Rosemary), Methylisothiazolinone, Sodium Hydroxide, Citric Acid 7/18/09

Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Warm

Smells great and makes my hair super soft and moisturized. I didn't realize how much I liked this until I finished the bottle and started using Herbal Essences shampoo (the blue coconut one that claims to be hydrating) and my hair would get super tangled. I had bleached my hair before getting this shampoo and it kept my hair from going crazy.

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm

I was looking for a new shampoo to try cause I've been using the same one for about a year and I needed one for colored hair so I tried this. Big mistake! My hair was very healthy and shiny and Ironically this "moisture" shampoo dried the hell out of my hair! Would never recommend this.

My hair is treated with Keratin so it's imperative that I use sulfate-free products. This line is amazing for a drugstore brand. The scent is a wonderful eucalyptus and mint, and it lathers enough to actually clean my hair. Will continue to repurchase this.

Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Recently I bleached my hair and try as I may, my hair ended up fried! It felt terrible and strawlike. I was so upset since I have been trying some time to grow it out. I tried everything from olive oil to hair mask, leave in treatment etc. Finally I bought the LOreial ever pure shampoo and the L'Oreal sufate free argan conditioner. I washed and when I stepped out sprayed with the infussiam 23 leave in and let air dry. My hair is satin! Not that fake cotton candy soft from over processed hair either. It's strong and soft! I would recommend this to every one! It saved me from cutting off my hair, and put life back into it! It felt like it binded the hair particles back together. I'm so in love!

My hair is brunette (colored with henna every few months), slightly wavy, and about armpit-length. This is my HG shampoo! It smells great (I'm a very scent-oriented person so this is important to me), lathers like a dream despite being sulfate-free, and leaves my hair cleansed and soft. I don't get all the negative reviews- it's not a miracle product, certainly, but it's a very nice quality shampoo for the price. Highly recommended!

(PS- I'm almost positive it hasn't been discontinued. I see it in every hair care aisle in CVS, Walgreens, Target, etc. every time I go!)

Skin: Other, Tan, Not Sure

This was a bad shampoo for me. It was thick and I had to squeeze a lot out just so it would be enough for my long thick hair. Even when I squeezed a lot out it still wasn't enough to create a good lather. Also the smell was not very pleasant. I tried to use it as much as I could but I threw it away. My hair didn't feel good when using this and the smell made me sick. Not sure why a lot of people like this.

Dried my hair out. Not a fan.

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

This shampoo and conditioner set are usually circulating in my shower. I try new things often, but I always come back to this.
I love the fresh smell of the Everpure line. The shampoo suds very well. I try to lather it in my hands and then apply so i'm not roughing a thick shampoo into my dirty hair..
It rinses very clean and silky. The conditioner makes my hair feel amazing. And i'm left with clean, bouncy, shiny, preserved hair.
I have colored my hair, lifted it, and colored it again. As a cosmetologist, it is to be expected. But, when I want my hair to behave and feel like it's not a tumbleweed, I use these products. Shhh! It's a secret! You can have decent hair with drugstore products! ;)

I have bought many tubes of this shampoo. I really love it, and am impressed with the great quality for the cost. A tube lasts a long time, as a little goes a long way. It feels so luxurious while you are using it. It helps my color last. Many shampoos make my scalp itch, and this doesn't at all. I love the smell, it is herbal and fresh. Doesn't dry out my hair, and doesn't weigh it down.

I have pretty thick, coarse hair that gets dry easily in the wintertime. I had run out of my regular shampoo and was looking for something cheaper to use until I could afford another bottle of my regular stuff. Bad idea.

This weighed my hair down and left the scalp feeling greasy and gross! As someone who hates the feeling of any excess product in her hair, I was not a happy camper. I also know it was the shampoo that did this because I just washed with my regular shampoo (Paul Mitchell Forever Blonde), and I'm all good again!