Lancome Nutrix Royal Mains Hand Creme

4.8

on 11/18/2012 6:59:00 AM

I am shocked that this product only has 3 reviews. This is my holy grail hand cream. I like the scent, it is sophisticated but really light perfumed with a rose scent. The product itself has a heavy texture but once you put it on your hands it becomes really soft. It moisturizes very good! I like the packaging, really nice and clean. Yes, it is pricy but, I personally think it is worth the money and I would definitely buy this product again!

on 5/11/2011 1:39:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Blond, Wavy, Other

pros : great product! one of the best hand creams for sure!
I like the texture and the feeling of silky hands, it absorbs fast .
cons: expensive.
I think good alternative would be - Neutrogena hand cream

on 9/30/2010 11:31:00 PM

I just love this product! It is the best handcream I have ever used, Yes it cost a little too much, but still..... I have really dry hands, and because of my work, they are ugly, dry and just not good looking. This cream made my hands very nice in 2 seconds. I will purchase it again. Love it

on 12/13/2008 4:28:00 PM

This is one of the best hand creams I have tried in a long time! When I first put it on I didn't like the texture, thought it was too thick and solid, when I'm more into light and weightless products. But then it amazingly transformed into a soft essence that felt so moisturising! Left it overnight and when I woke up I felt my hands soft as never before. Instantly fell in love with this creme. It moistures greatly and makes hands look beautiful and well-groomed. It has a very nice unobtrusive scent. Great product. But I would like my hand creme to be more nourishing and somewhat more healing, so minus a lippie for that. I like the pretty white and gold bottle, which looks posh and does suit the product name. The only disadvantage is the price, a bit too high. But I like this creme so much I would definitely repurchase.