July 31, 2014 | 2055 users online

Lip Gloss - Philosophy - Caramel Apple Lip Shine

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2011 3:14:00 PM More reviews by geekybabe91

OMG I love PHilosophy lip glosses. This is one of my first Philosophy purchases and I live the non-sticky consistency, longer wearing, and shine. Plus they smell phenomenal! I will be buying these for the rest of my makeup obsessed days

rated 5 of 5 on 9/15/2010 1:55:00 AM More reviews by xcourtney3

I was kind of worried that this would be a weird color on me. It actually doesn't have much pigment, just a tiny bit darker than my lips. I love the consistency and it smells fabulous. Would repurchase and recommend.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/7/2009 4:53:00 PM More reviews by alysson88

I love the smell of this lip gloss and the color goes with evening wear and dark makeup. Easy to apply and stays on.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/13/2008 1:17:00 PM More reviews by ycats0273

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

If you love caramel apples, then you will love this lip shine. This is a true carmel apple scent. The formula is shiny, non-sticky, and is a good moisturizer for my lips. It has a hint of color and I love it.