October 20, 2014 | 1584 users online

Conditioner - Sebastian - Drench

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 12:58:00 PM More reviews by llamchops

Age: 36-43 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Great conditoner because it makes your hair feel nourished and glossy...not for daily use as it is a bit heavy and will build up if used too frequently, recommend 2-3 times per week at most. It is thick and hard to squeeze out of the bottle!

rated 4 of 5 on 9/9/2014 3:43:00 PM More reviews by Heyitskristina

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Dry, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this from my salon, i honestly dont know the price since my friend paid for it. It makes my hair super soft and managable so it's very easy and quicker to straighten. I dont really like the bottle since its kind of hard to get product out if. Its a white, thick creamy consistency and it smells nice :)

rated 5 of 5 on 2/20/2014 5:15:00 PM More reviews by classicfilmbroad

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

I just picked up my second bottle of this conditioner. My long hair is extremely fine with oily roots and dry ends. I apply this from the earlobes down to the ends of my hair. If your hair hates cones, it probably won't like this conditioner. However, this product works very well for me and has kept my split ends at bay without weighing my hair down. It detangles better than any other conditioner I have ever tried.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/23/2013 2:41:00 PM More reviews by Shampooaholic

I have fine hair that tends to be more dry then oily. I'm always on the search for a moisturizing conditioner that won't weigh my hair down. Sadly this isn't it. It's a nice, thick, creamy conditioner that feels amazingly silky when applying to my hair. I left it in for 2 min then rinsed in cool water. My hair felt like all the conditioner rinsed out. It was hard to comb while wet and my hair was not moisturized. Then only "drenching" thing about it is it drenches your hair with cones! That's what gives it shiny illusion of moisturized hair. The end result is shiny, silky looking hair but I think it will easily build up after a couple uses.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/29/2013 1:25:00 PM More reviews by FaceofMaleah

This conditioner is excellent! I bought this along with the Sebastian Volupt shampoo at the Beauty Supply Outlet for $35/L about a month ago and I really do love it. My hair is thick and the strands are very fine so naturally my hair gets weighed down super easily but it is a bit dry because of a lot of chemical treatments however it is much better now since I got 10 inches chopped off around when I bought the conditioner. I wanted a conditioner that was going to be incredibly moisturizing and hydrating but wasn't going to weigh my hair down. When I brought the conditioner home and used it for the first time I panicked a little bit because this is the thickest conditioner that I have ever used, so much so that it is hard to squeeze it out of the bottle. I apply it to my ends and take whatever is left on my hands and run it throughout the rest of my hair. This rinses clean which is nice so I'm not left with any residue on my hair and happily this doesn't seem to weigh my hair down at all! My hair feels very hydrated, soft, silky and shiny after using this conditioner but it isn't heavy and my hair still is able to get a lot of volume when using this conditioner. I really do like it a lot and my ends are super happy with it since I have not a single split end on my head right now. I recommend this!

rated 3 of 5 on 6/8/2013 5:03:00 AM More reviews by dri5hti

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Olive, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

Pros:
Detangles immediately (I have thick, naturally-curly-now-chemically-straightened hair which gets tangled up awfully)
Adds a decent amount of shine
Not greasy

Cons:
Scent- rather chemically
Packaging is TERRIBLE
Not nourishing enough for dry/damaged hair

In short- While this isn't the ultra-hydrating, softening conditioner that Ive been looking for, its still a decent conditioner for someone with normal/dry hair.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/2/2013 4:21:00 PM More reviews by jamhead70

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

I really like the product which works well on my always frizzy hair. However, the packaging is horrendous. The plastic is so hard you cannot squeeze it out so you have to remove the cap altogether and shake it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2013 12:16:00 AM More reviews by julieejuicee

I love this conditioner and I really want to try out the shampoo. My hair is really damaged from bleach. I used a lot of protein treatments to get it feeling normal again, but after awhile it seemed to become ineffective since I overused it...so I knew I had to use something moisturizing. Most other conditioners I used were too heavy and made my hair greasy and STILL tangled, but this one is perfect. It smells really great and clean. It makes my hair feel soft and not all rough. It's a nice, effective product that is actually worth the price.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2012 2:28:00 AM More reviews by usherlover695

I absolutely love love love this conditioner. It was recommended to me by a cosmetologist and she was right! I have curly thick hair and this conditioner does everything it says will do. The smell is fabulous and is super hydrating, hence the name Drench

rated 5 of 5 on 8/31/2012 1:23:00 AM More reviews by mhunterjumper

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Olive, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

Oh my, I love this shampoo and conditioner.

I gave it a "3" price range because I'm a cosmetologist-- I get 50% off discounts where I get it. :P

I have fine hair, but a lot of it, and it's frizzy and wavy and naturally feels dry-- this shampoo/conditioner combination completely restores the way I feel about my hair! Haha. It's never too greasy, it smells wonderful, and penetrates the hair with moisture wonderfully. This truly is a moisturizing duo.

The packaging is nice. I prefer the flip top, but I get the liters so I can put in a pump if I want to.