Peter Thomas Roth VIZ-1000 75% Hyaluronic Acid Complex

3.1

WATER (AQUA), SACCHARIDE ISOMERATE, LACTOBACILLUS/ ERIODICTYON CALIFORNICUM FERMENT EXTRACT, SODIUM HYALURONATE, HYDROLYZED SILK, SACCHAROMYCES ZINC FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES COPPER FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES MANGANESE FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES IRON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES SILICON FERMENT, SACCHAROMYCES POTASSIUM FERMENT, LACTOBACILLUS/OLEA EUROPEA (OLIVE) LEAF FERMENT EXTRACT, HONEY EXTRACT, ALGAE EXTRACT, OPUNTIA TUNA FLOWER/STEM EXTRACT, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, GLYCERIN, SODIUM PCA, UREA, TREHALOSE, POLYQUATERNIUM-51, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PROPYLENE GLYCOL, METHYLPARABEN, PROPYLPARABEN, DIAZOLIDINYL UREA.

Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool

Hair: Other, Wavy, Fine

I'm sorry to say but I saw ZERO difference with this stuff, after a couple months of use. I felt no moisturizing, no change in skin's texture or appearance...just nothing, and feel ripped off at $65 for 1 oz of clear serum that doesn't make a difference. Maybe I'm supposed to try it out for a longer period of time, but I don't have the patience for it when my Kiehl's Super Multi-Corrective Cream gives me results almost immediately.

This is a clear serum that sinks in quickly, there's no scent. The packing is nice: a frosted glass pump bottle that distributes a little more than I need in one full pump.

on 2/17/2014 10:47:00 PM

Love this product, immediately makes me feel hydrated and refreshed. It's just annoying that I can go through it so quickly and it's so pricey... would love to find a cheaper dupe of this product.

on 12/29/2013 3:58:00 AM

Having heard all about the benefits of hyaluronic acid for dry skin, I really wanted to love this product but I don't think it actually does anything for me at all. It feels quite nice about 1 min after application, when the tackiness of the gel is properly absorbed, but my skin goes back to being tight, dry and uncomfortable straight after that. I think this might be more suited to oilier skin types. I might repurchase it if it weren't so expensive since it did provide mild relief for my scaly eczema spots. Overall, it's not a horrible product, but it's one that I can do without.

on 11/13/2013 8:52:00 PM

As an esthetician, I can tell you this is a horrible option for hyaluronic acid serum. I used it faithfully for about 6 months event though I saw no difference because I know you must give products time to make a change. This never did anything at all, no hydration no brightening no plumping....nothing:( I suggest if you want a good hydrating product try PTR glycolic/hyaluronic serum or Dermalogica hydrating booster. This is a massive waste of your hard earned money.

on 3/7/2013 1:04:00 PM

I love PTR products and this Hyaluronic Acid makes no exceptions!

This serum is very hydrating! You only need a pea size drop and it will moisturize your entire face. You put the moisturizer on top to look it up. It works beautifully!

If you have try patches, simply dab it on the areas and it will hydrates your skin really well. I love this product. I am almost finishing the entire bottle and I can see my skin is no longer dehydrated. I highly recommend this product. Good luck girls.

on 6/19/2012 12:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Neutral

Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine

i had a chemical burns on my face from mixing acne treatments- it was horrible! even the wind hurt my face. and all moisturizers were immediately soaked up and disappeared on my skin. i had to moisturize every 10mins! i finally bought this serum because i was desperate. and i am sooo glad i have this serum!! my damaged and painful skin found relief and helped my skin heal. i even added some serum to my other moisturizers (like hand creams i keep in my purse etc). and i still have almost the whole bottle left! it is expensive but if used properly it should last a good while.

on 2/22/2012 2:45:00 PM

This product is very expensive and although I was happy with it I thought I could find the same quality for a lower price. I chose to buy a Skinceuticals hyaluronic acid product because it had more product for the price. However, it has a dropper dispenser and the PTR product comes in a clear glass pump bottle that I know is more hygienic. The PTR product is a lot thicker and really seems to make an immediate difference. The Skinceuticals, like a lot of the the hyaluronic acid products that I have tried, is very fluid and almost like water. I still had a tiny amount of the PTR to use and I realized that I had missed the weight of it. I agree with the other reviews about the price, I probably won't buy it again for a while.

on 7/24/2011 5:14:00 PM

Skin: Normal, Medium, Not Sure

I love the amount of Hyaluronic acid that this product contains. But it is waaaaaaay to expensive. There is a brand called "babyface skin care" that sells exclusively on ebay. It has this same product for a MUCH better price.

on 6/29/2011 8:51:00 AM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I found this product perfect for my oily skin type, especially at summertime. It's very light, hydrating, non-irritaing and non-comedogenic. I apply it alone (without any cream or serum) on a damp skin in the morning, and under my night cream in the evening. However, it's quite expensive comparing to other Hyaluronic Acid products..

on 4/18/2011 4:39:00 AM

Thought this product is supposed to be as good as it is been described...too bad it doesn't work on my outside dehydated but oily inside skin.

It clogged my skin BADLY, leaving bumps all over my both jaws!! Right now i am still recuperating from those clogs....though was advised by beautician to only use like one or two times/week, don't think i will dare TOUCH this product again.

Pls avoid if you have skin like me and skin easily prone to clogs.

Popular Moisturizers