July 29, 2014 | 1571 users online

Mascara - Too Faced - Electric Lash

rated 5 of 5 on 12/10/2004 12:35:00 AM More reviews by drmboat

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Green

WOW! What a fantastic product. First you apply the conditioner on one end of the tube and then the mascara, which is at the other end of the tube. I am in love with this product, if you want your lashes to look as if you are wearing false, try this product. No smudging and easy to wash off too.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/8/2004 6:31:00 PM More reviews by Just_a_Hobby

Age: 25-29 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This gets a four but only for the glitter part. The black mascara is just plain crappy. It flakes, smudges and clumps my lashes together. The silver glitter part makes my lashes very pretty!

rated 2 of 5 on 10/20/2004 5:11:00 PM More reviews by killjoy14

This just didn't work for me. The mascara was so so and the glitter was a pain in the butt to get onto my lashes. I had the forest green mascara with the bronze glitter. I don't think I'll be buying this again.

rated 3 of 5 on 9/23/2004 1:51:00 AM More reviews by tcshin

I have this in Shock, where it is a Midnight Emerald mascara color w/ Copper Fire Topcoat. The packaging is really cute, and the green mascara was so dark that it looked black on your lashes. However, I took off two lippies because the effect of the mascara isn't that great, it doesn't curl my eyelashes like Diorshow, and because the glitter didn't come on that well. I had to apply it on so many times before it showed. However, once it did show, it was really cute and fun. I don't think i would repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 7/11/2004 8:50:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I first read about this product in a magazine that I was reading while flying to the UK for a vacation. While at a Sephora in London, I happened upon this same product, so I used one of the testers in "Static" and applied the glittery end to my lashes. I was skeptical, after reading the dismal reviews for a similar product from Chanel, but I wanted to give it a try. I was pleased to see that it provided a good application of glitter after only one or two swipes of the wand. This was late morning, and throughout that day I walked around a bit in the hot sun, went on an open-top bus tour (windy) and spent an hour on the London Underground (hot and humid). At the end of the day, when I checked my lashes in the mirror, they were still glittery, with hardly any flaking onto my undereyes or cheeks. I will definitely be purchasing this product.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/13/2004 6:54:00 AM More reviews by Jaclyn_M

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

rated 5 of 5 on 4/18/2004 6:30:00 PM More reviews by dramaprincess613

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Other

I love this mascara!!! It's double ended, regular mascara on one side and glitter on the other. The mascara part is ok. It's not outstanding, IMO, but it's not awful either. The glitter part is what makes this worth it. The glitter actually shows up, but it's not over the top. It adds a great sparkle, great for going out at night or just for a fun look. I got this on sale at Gadzooks, but I think it's about $17 regular price. It's pricy, I admit. But the glitter makes it worth it, I think. Great product!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 2/12/2004 12:30:00 PM More reviews by Arie

the jury's still out on this mascara. I got in black. I don't use the black mascara much because it doesn't have a staying power. I ended up looking like a raccoon after several hours. the glittery side gave my brows a cute sparkly but it never seemed to leave any on my lashes.
hmmm ... or I just don't know how to work it. well. I'll try again. Still love too faced no matter what!!! <3 continued >>

rated 3 of 5 on 11/27/2003 8:57:00 PM More reviews by Souris

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I have this in Jolt. One side is brown and the other is a clear gel with gold sparkle. The brown side is OK, but not volumizing like I love. I use the other side as a brow gel and for the lower lashes, do not leave a lot of sparkles.
Will not buy again some mascara on the market give you more for your money!

rated 5 of 5 on 9/8/2003 9:28:00 AM More reviews by xPlAtInUmXpIxEyX

I think this is the coolest mascera I own, it is 2 sided! One is a deep blue and the other is a clear coat glitter It's called Voltage. This really inhanses the eyes. Very fun for going out. It last's long too :)
It's a little pricey for Mascera, but I would so buy it again.