Ulta Professional Series Retractable Kabuki

4.6

on 1/12/2012 10:15:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair, Warm

Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse

Sleek hygienic travel-friendly packaging, incredibly silky soft, no shedding/bleeding, dense bristles for full coverage & on sale for $5 now!

on 4/13/2010 9:46:00 PM

This was a decent brush when I first started using it. Not the softest, but good for the cheap price.

However, I've had this kabuki for roughly 3 years now and it has not lasted the test of time. Bristles are constantly bending and falling out. The quality of the brush is also terrible, because of how much it's been washed throughout the years. I don't know if this is just me, but I have a horrible time trying to wash this kabuki brush. It just will not dry out 100% for me anymore and always feels moist. Even after setting it out all the time to air dry.

I recently went to Ulta in attempts to replace it, but after testing the kabuki on my hand a bristle fell out. On a brand new one!

Bottom line -- if you don't have much money to spend and want a quick fix, then this brush may be for you. Just remember that it probably won't last very long and eventually the bristles will start coming off. I'm currently looking to invest in a better brush.

on 4/16/2009 12:35:00 PM

Definitely one of my favorite brushes.

There is really nothing more than I can say. No shedding. Great coverage. Definitely travel friendly. I use it EVERY SINGLE DAY!

Smooches!

on 4/7/2009 9:33:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm

Fantastic brush -- it's quite soft and practical for it's type. With it being retractable I don't risk loosing or bending any bristles and obviously travels well. At first I was a little hesitant to get it but it has been well worth it.

on 12/12/2008 2:13:00 PM

Skin: Combination, Olive, Warm

Love, love love this brush. I've had it for more than 6 months now and it is still as soft and dense as when I first bought it. Stands up to regular washings w/o turning rough, or bleeding weird dyes, or shedding. Retractable packaging makes it very easy to travel with too.

Popular Makeup Brushes