April 20, 2014 | 1311 users online

Mascara - Mally Beauty - Volumizing Mascara

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 3/7/2014 4:49:00 PM More reviews by leyash28

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is the best mascara I have tried. I love the volume it gives my lashes! I was using Benefit they're real mascara before I and it was very drying. My eyes dried out from the product on my lashes plus I didn't like the brush. This is a normal old school mascara brush and it gives a great application. I love this and will continue to buy it you can get it at Ulta and QVC. Try it out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/21/2014 9:54:00 PM More reviews by Ilovecleanskin

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

I have to say that I really love this product. I've tried many mascara s both high and low end and I think this is probably my favorite!! I have long eyelashes but this stuff takes them to the next level. The formula is a bit inky and you may need to check to make sure it's not on your eyelids but otherwise, I will definitely buy again.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/19/2013 4:43:00 PM More reviews by Ferrishyn

I received this in a kit and I think its ok. Nothing to get excited over and nothing I would ever purchase separately. It gives a very thin layer and I had to use 4 coats (never clumped) to get the effect I wanted. I can get the same and better effect from Covergirl Lashblast for much less with less coats.

Hasn't irritated my eyes or done anything bad, I just don't think this is worth $20 it sells for. If this sold for $7 bucks I wouldn't be so harsh.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/18/2013 5:59:00 PM More reviews by sabrinashriver

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I have really sparse lashes and this was a great volumizing mascara, problem.....too expensive! I received in my birchbox and I just cannot fathom paying that much for mascara. But if you are ok with spending $20+ on then it is amazing, great for short lashes. Make sure you let dry in between doing top/bottom otherwise it smudges.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/5/2013 11:31:00 PM More reviews by mehays

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

This reminds me of L'Oreal Voluminous which I really like. It just costs a lot more. I've bought it twice, both as part of sets that made the price more reasonable. Most mascaras smudge on me, even waterproof, but this stays all day. If I wear more than one coat it doesn't look good. However, one is enough for me with this mascara. I've liked all the Mally products I've tried.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 10/30/2013 11:40:00 PM More reviews by CG1981

I had been wanting this for a while after hearing many good things about Mally line. I kept seeing this on qvc but never bit. When i found out Ulta sold Mally now i looked in store and none of the ones around me carried it in store, so with 25$ free ship on Ulta came up, i ordered it! It is $20. I wanted to love it, but i didnt. I ended up returning it. It is a good mascara, natural , not dry, and can build up easily with no irritability, but its just an amped up Mabelline Full n Soft or similar to that Jordana volumizing mascara thats getting a lot of buzz so i didnt find it to be worth the extra money as opposed to a drug store mascara. This mascara took too long to build up and i use mascara daily and dont have much time in the morning- but if thats your mascara preference (build up) than you will like this. I like a more dramatic volumizing look--My favourite high end is MUFE Smokey Lash.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/22/2013 12:51:00 AM More reviews by jazmin3012

I love this stuff! (Btw I got this for 4 dollars at a retail store or whatever it is so yup!) like another reviewer said... One coat is natural and a few extra gives the look of false lashes :,D also It hasn't iterated my eyes as I wear contacts so yup

*cries silently in the corner as I have found the perfect mascara*

rated 5 of 5 on 10/16/2013 3:16:00 AM More reviews by missllamalauren

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

This is my favorite mascara of all time! The packaging is really simple and doesn't look like it's worth the money from the outside, but it's the inside that counts. One coat gives a great natural look, but lots of coats gives great, long, voluminous lashes. I've been asked several times whether I was wearing false lashes while wearing this mascara! Never flakes or smudges.

rated 4 of 5 on 10/2/2013 6:31:00 PM More reviews by J0d5

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is my everyday mascara, my eyelashes are short and stubby but this adds a nice curl to them it's not to difficult to remove at night and it really is black black. 4/5

rated 5 of 5 on 9/27/2013 8:05:00 AM More reviews by CEli26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

This is the only mascara I use now. It doesn't clump or flake on me. It is also very buildable to get those great long and voluminous lashes.