Mally Beauty Volumizing Mascara

3.8

on 6/8/2015 10:16:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Slightly disappointed Ė I had wanted to get this but $20 is expensive to me for mascara. There are a few things I like about this Mally Volumizing mascara but it still doesnít justify the price tag. I love the natural style brush, the creamy formula and the deep black color but this didnít lengthen the way it shows on QVC? Itís slightly volumizing and doesnít seem to flake or transfer but my CG Professional 3-in-1 Mascara (blue tube) performs just as well, if not better, than Mally and costs $5. I like this but itís too expensive for unspectacular lashes Ė so this will be returned.

on 4/1/2015 9:33:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

I have asian straight short lashes and I didn't think this mascara hold up the curl. This product is wet and I guess I should have it dry before I put a second coat on. But I'm always curling my lashes after I put the mascara to keep that curl. I'd rather continue using my mascara I got from Japan since they hold the curl better.

on 3/24/2015 4:26:00 PM

Skin: Other, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

This mascara adds real length and drama without the clumps. I like that it applies naturally and not the spidery look other (thicker) mascaras can give. I don't use this as my daily mascara- I save it for special nights, weekends and events- it just feels special that way and it lasts longer for the price. I have noticed with a couple recent purchases that the "wand swiper" comes loose and I have simply clicked it back in place.

on 2/19/2015 9:34:00 PM

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Like it a lot adds real volume and length for me. However my eyes are kind of red and now that I've seen some comments on allergies I'm going to try a change.

on 1/27/2015 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Medium, Neutral

So wet. Had to scrape and blot before application. And not very volumizing for my fine but long lashes. I bought in a value set but am still returning because this flaked on me within 3 hours. I just don't get all of the positive reviews. I like my Maybelline Lash Stilleto better than this.

Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool

This is one of my HG mascaras. It volumizes and lengthens with one or two coats, which means while the mascara is a little pricey ($20), you don't need to use much product to get big, coated lashes. I've never had any flaking issues with this mascara, even when using the last little bits at the very end of an empty tube.

on 12/16/2014 3:04:00 AM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

This provides dark, thick, long, natural looking lashes, perfect for normal wear. I'm always surprised when I put it on and after just one coat my lashes are greatly enhanced. I say enhanced because there's no spider lashes, no super obvious mascara look, no clumps, just perfectness. Gotta love it when people ask you if you're wearing mascara or not because of how good but natural your lashes look. By far one of the best mascaras I've ever tried.

The only downside is that after maybe 6 or 7 hours it starts to rub off a teensy little bit under the eye, so a quick under-eye touch up would be needed. Luckily, that can be accomplished with a simple finger swipe under your eye. Usually, even with waterproof mascara, I turn into a panda. Not this one by a long shot!

on 12/3/2014 5:18:00 PM

I love this mascara. I love the classic bristle brush. The formula doesn't dry too quickly, so it's build-able without looking spidery.However, it's not too wet either, so no mess! I usually let it dry just a bit and then build.

I've been using L'oreal Voluminous for years and years and I've never found anything better, but this gives it a run for its money.

You can go natural but enhanced with a few swipes, or build it for more volume. However, you won't be able to get false looking, super-thick lashes without getting a little clump-y. My L'oreal mascara is better for real drama, but this one has become my everyday mascara. I find it gives a natural, very pretty, wide- awake look for everyday. Best of all, it gives quite a curl, and the curl stays all day without being particularly stiff or "crunchy" feeling.

This doesn't flake at all, but it will smudge a little bit if you have oily eyelids or oily skin in general. Doesn't bother me too much. I carry pointy Q-tips and use them to clean up my eye area throughout the day, just in case. I usually don't need them.

I got it as a gift. It's too expensive for me to buy, so I'll be very sad when I run out. The price is the only reason I said I wouldn't buy it again.

This washes away easily with soap and water.

on 11/20/2014 10:56:00 AM

this is a great volumizing mascara! i mostly use it on my lower lashes because i wear false lashes all the time. it doesn't smudge all over my eyes and make me look like a raccoon, so that's always nice to know. it has a more glossy finish so appears to look more like real hair (i guess that's the idea). overall, i would definitely repurchase it.

on 11/17/2014 12:12:00 AM

Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure

Love this! With this mascara it is about building it with coats, I put on 3 to 4 coats daily and it lasted me 3 months and a week!!! Sooooo worth the price! It lengthened, separated, and volumized my lashes amazingly!!! Wait till each coat drys and then put on another, best part.... If I am going out later that night I can just add another coat if I want! Lashes are soft not crispy and stays put amazingly, yet comes off easily when I wash my face! Can't say enough good things about this mascara!!

Top Rated Mally Beauty Products