December 21, 2014 | 1384 users online

Mascara - Mally Beauty - Volumizing Mascara

rated 4 of 5 on 12/16/2014 3:04:00 AM More reviews by kymdrabree

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Curly, Medium Eyes: Hazel

This is my everyday mascara, and I love it. It provides dark, thick, long, natural looking lashes, perfect for normal wear. I'm always surprised when I put it on and after just one coat my lashes are greatly enhanced. I say enhanced because there's no spider lashes, no super obvious mascara look, no clumps, just perfectness. Gotta love it when people ask you if you're wearing mascara or not because of how good but natural your lashes look. By far the best mascara I have ever tried.

The only downside is that after maybe 6 or 7 hours it starts to rub off a teensy little bit under the eye, so a quick under-eye touch up would be needed. Luckily, that can be accomplished with a simple finger swipe under your eye. Usually, even with waterproof mascara, I turn into a panda. Not this one by a long shot!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/3/2014 5:18:00 PM More reviews by ceebee90

I love this mascara. I love the classic bristle brush. The formula doesn't dry too quickly, so it's build-able without looking spidery.However, it's not too wet either, so no mess! I usually let it dry just a bit and then build.

I've been using L'oreal Voluminous for years and years and I've never found anything better, but this gives it a run for its money.

You can go natural but enhanced with a few swipes, or build it for more volume. However, you won't be able to get false looking, super-thick lashes without getting a little clump-y. My L'oreal mascara is better for real drama, but this one has become my everyday mascara. I find it gives a natural, very pretty, wide- awake look for everyday. Best of all, it gives quite a curl, and the curl stays all day without being particularly stiff or "crunchy" feeling.

This doesn't flake at all, but it will smudge a little bit if you have oily eyelids or oily skin in general. Doesn't bother me too much. I carry pointy Q-tips and use them to clean up my eye area throughout the day, just in case. I usually don't need them.

I got it as a gift. It's too expensive for me to buy, so I'll be very sad when I run out. The price is the only reason I said I wouldn't buy it again.

This washes away easily with soap and water.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/20/2014 10:56:00 AM More reviews by beautyllush

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

this is a great volumizing mascara! i mostly use it on my lower lashes because i wear false lashes all the time. it doesn't smudge all over my eyes and make me look like a raccoon, so that's always nice to know. it has a more glossy finish so appears to look more like real hair (i guess that's the idea). overall, i would definitely repurchase it.

rated 5 of 5 on 11/17/2014 12:12:00 AM More reviews by JasmineJones

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

Love this! With this mascara it is about building it with coats, I put on 3 to 4 coats daily and it lasted me 3 months and a week!!! Sooooo worth the price! It lengthened, separated, and volumized my lashes amazingly!!! Wait till each coat drys and then put on another, best part.... If I am going out later that night I can just add another coat if I want! Lashes are soft not crispy and stays put amazingly, yet comes off easily when I wash my face! Can't say enough good things about this mascara!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 11/15/2014 10:39:00 PM More reviews by evanlami

I really love this mascara. After being disappointed with Benefit's mascaras, a salesperson at Ulta recommended this. Love it! It is certainly volumizing and does not clump or give me spider-leg-eyelashes. Best of all, it looks natural and doesn't make me look like I am wearing tons of mascara.

rated 4 of 5 on 11/2/2014 12:44:00 PM More reviews by piccolamandorla

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

I absolutely love this mascara. It's a bit wet going on, but that's what i wanted because you can hold your lashes up while they dry or re-curl them to really smoosh it into the base of your lashes and hold a curl. It is smudge and smear proof once dry; I'm fairly greasy and have long lashes and most mascaras leave me with the "lash dots" on my lids or straight smudges after a few hours. The only thing I really don't like about this is the packaging! The mascara pools around the top is the tube and gets EVERYWHERE! Not to mention the amount of product that gets wasted! Other than that, it's awesome...as long as it never leaves your vanity, it's a total winner.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/12/2014 6:21:00 PM More reviews by Silverfox7

I love this mascara. It definitely lengthens and adds volume and does not smudge on my lower lash line. A lot of reviewers indicate that this is a wet formula, but I find it to be a little on the dry side, which is the reason I love it so much. I like the brush, no fancy "ball" or strange flexing going on, just a nice fat brush. It lasts on me all day and does not flake. I still like to try new mascaras, but this is the one I always return to.

rated 4 of 5 on 9/24/2014 9:37:00 PM More reviews by Purplegal

There are a lot of mixed reviews on this mascara and I have mixed feelings about it :-). I have been using it for about 45 days and feel like this is enough time to write a review.

First, lets talk about the bad. #1 - I am not a fan of the packaging. When you remove the wand from the tube, a lot of excess mascara accumulates at the top of the wand and as you remove it, the mascara spills over the top of the tube, making it very messy. I am constantly cleaning the end of the tube. # 2 - It is a very wet formula. If you are a person who likes multiple coats, your application time is going to increase dramatically. I waited for a full 2 minutes, and it was still too wet for the second coat. #3 - The cost is a con for me. It really frustrates me to have to spend $20 on any make-up item that lasts less than 3 months.

Now, for the good. # 1 - The color is great, its very, very black and really makes your eyes stand out. #2 - It really, really thickens my lashes and adds length with just one coat. Previously, I would have had to apply 2 coats of other mascara brands to achieve the same effect. #3 - It doesn't flake even after a full 12 hour day of wear. # 4 - It doesn't smudge UNLESS your eye moisturizer is really greasy. If it is, be prepared for raccoon eyes! I learned this the hard way after moisturizing with maracuja oil and then seeing my reflection later that day. I switched to a cream eye moisturizer and haven't had the problem since. #5 - I think this tube will not dry out too quickly. After 45 days of use, its still just as wet as day one.

Overall, I do like the mascara. Its not perfect, but the pros for me, outweigh the cons. Its still not the perfect mascara I keep searching for, but I will repurchase. For reference, other mascaras I really like are Tarte Lights Camera Lashes and Benefit They're Real.

Good luck!

rated 1 of 5 on 9/24/2014 4:41:00 PM More reviews by Dmysunshine

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Don't waste your money. I've been dying to try this so I got the duo from QVC for $28. Does absolutely nothing for my eyelashes and it is so messy, clumpy wet mess on the brush every time you dip it. First and possibly last Mally product. I will stick with my Maybelline lots of lashes which is by far the best mascara I have ever used.

rated 2 of 5 on 8/29/2014 8:43:00 PM More reviews by Yvetteski

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This was a gift. Thank God I didn't spend my own $ on this. Smudge-prone and neither volumizing nor lengthening on my short, space lashes. I only put it on my upper lashes and it migrates below my eyes. How did this get a 4 average? Lemmings?