December 18, 2014 | 1051 users online

Lotions/ Creams - Booty Parlor Flirty Little Secret firming cream with pheromones

rated 1 of 5 on 12/28/2012 5:27:00 PM More reviews by annetteme

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Grey

i bought it and i have not used it up in 2 years time, a complete waste of money.
it was expensive, around $30. it does not smell and any cheap bronzer for $5 would do the same job!

rated 4 of 5 on 7/24/2012 6:28:00 AM More reviews by KB333

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I loved this product. I'm a little inaccurate since I bought this product at least four years ago, but nonetheless I remember being really sad when the tube was emptied. I was younger so I didn't wear it all the time, but when I did I always remembered feeling firmness and that's what I loved the most. It has a shimmer to it so that is also why I didn't wear it all the time. But it also has a certain scent that is definitely appealing. I even remember feeling like it made people act nicer towards me at times. LOL but I think that was all in my head. Definitely going to buy this product again, despite it's cost it's a cute bottle & does firm.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 1/18/2011 12:00:00 PM More reviews by felgoj

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Horrible. Hated the smell of synthetic plastic peach. I like pheromones but I couldn't tolerate the horrid scent of this. Went in the garbage, which pissed me off b/c I paid $35 for it.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/1/2009 9:47:00 PM More reviews by stomishi

I love the texture, smell, and moisture of this cream! It has a light shimmer to it.