TiGi Bead Head Dumb Blonde Smoothing Stuff

4.2

Aqua (Water), Cyclopentasiloxane, Propylene Glycol, Dimethiconol, Polyacrylamide, Parfum (Fragrence), C13-14 Isoparaffin, Phenyl Trimethicone, Laureth-7, Methylparaben, Benzophenone-4, Triethanolamine, Linalool, Methylisothiazolinone, Limonene, Hydroxycitronellal, Citronellol, Cl 14700 (Red 4), Cl77019 (Mica), Cl77891 (Titanium Dioxide)

on 6/21/2015 4:26:00 PM

Very nice packaging, product smells very nicelly and it gives desired results. My blond hair look really nice, shiny and healthy after applying this product to my hair. Its on the market for very, very long time and still so many women use it, so I guess it is one of the best products in its category. I'm using my second package now and will re-purchase.

on 8/11/2013 12:10:00 AM

I like this product. I don't really have any specific complaints. I just prefer Rusk's Being Undressed. It's a better product for me.

I have bleached blonde hair that tends to end up frizzy and straw-like so I bought this whilst it was on offer for around 7.50. I had high hopes for this as I think Tigi is a good brand but this did absolutely nothing for my hair!

I smoothed it on after blow drying and an hour later my hair looked a terrible frizzy mess. It does smell nice though but I would only recommend this for fine hair types as it is useless for thicker hair.

on 11/28/2011 8:12:00 AM

I got this product for free in a giftpack that included the dumb blonde shampoo and conditioner i bought from my Salon when they had a sale going on. The product smells beautiful like strawberries and helps add beautiful shine and a small effect on fly aways. Mostly it is good for the shine and scent. In a small little ball, so easy to put in your handbag and take anywhere. I gave it 4/5 because the only down side is that if you apply it with your hands you end up getting shimmer all over your palms, even with soap and water it still remains.

Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral

I found this on sale for $7.99 (so I bought 2). The fly-aways are tamed without weighing down my very fine hair. I love that. But the original price, is a bit steep.

on 10/30/2010 6:07:00 PM

Im a brunette and I think this product rocks, makes my hair shine and soft. It's a good product to use when holding a pause from after party.

Ulta has TiGi buy 2 get 2 free right now. I ran out of this, so I was waiting for a sale. I love this for my baby fine hair. I use it as a finishing cream, it's very light and gives me shine and controls fly aways. Scent is like a strawberry milkshake scent. It's rather expensive for the small amount you get ($16.00).

on 8/4/2010 5:50:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair, Not Sure

This is a great shine/smoothing product for my fine hair. It's super light, which I love, so it doesn't weigh my hair down at all or make it greasy - very important to me!
I was using Bumble and bumble Defrizz which did nothing good, and this is sooooo much better. Makes my hair super soft, shiny and healthy looking.
The price is dirt cheap in my opinion. I buy online and saves about 50%.
The only negative thing about it is the jar, which seems a bit difficult to carry when traveling.
After having used Superstar shampoo and conditioner, leaving my hair to airdry and then using this smoothing stuff, my hair looks absolutely great. No need for other styling products.
Yes, I would definitely buy it again.

on 7/4/2010 6:33:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Neutral

Hair: Red, Curly, Fine

Love this product! Smoothes my hair and gives it a gorgeous shine, much better product than for example Tigi's Shine Blaster.
Expensive product -> less-expensive on Ebay!

on 4/20/2010 12:45:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

I tried this product because they discontinued my beloved Shine Junkie and this seemed to be similar in its description and its consistency. I've been using it a couple of week and I although I like it, its not a Shine Junkie substitute :o( It smells yummy and is a nice thin consistency (I have fine hair). It does make my hair shiny and smooth so I would probably purchase it again. I would like to get highlights becuase I think that would perk up the shine factor as well... but damn I still miss my Shine Junkie!