April 25, 2014 | 928 users online

Lotions/ Creams - The Body Shop - Raspberry Body Butter

rated 1 of 5 on 1/20/2013 2:34:00 AM More reviews by Angela74

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

I purchased my body butter at a mall in Anchorage,Alaska while I was in town. I decided to use the lotion after a shower so that I would smell good for my flight home and when my fiance picked me up at the airport. I was in a rush to get ready and slathered the lotion on before I took a smell of it...big mistake.

I noticed throughout the day as I waited on my plane people would sniff and then look my way. When my fiance picked me up at the airport he asked if I had been drinking and said I smelled like old,stale cheap beer! I was going to post on the Body Shops website,but I don't see this item listed anymore.

rated 1 of 5 on 9/10/2012 10:35:00 PM More reviews by jenjenx2

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this from one of those sales... $5 for a small tub. I think I may have bought an expired tub because mine honestly smells... Sour. Like it doesn't smell good at all. Sour and plasticy. I love all TBS scents (in love with papaya and lychee for the scent and moisture but mostly coconut and shea butter for moisture after a shower).
I need to find time to smell what the raspberry scent is "supposed" to smell like but then as per previous reviews, they don't make this scent as a staple anymore?
I use it on my feet at night.. Sour plasticy feet...luckily the scent fades after while

rated 4 of 5 on 5/7/2012 8:30:00 AM More reviews by Sraahz1

To my personal opinion this is a great body butter. This is the first body butter I bought from the body shop and by far I think it is the best I have. It has a really nice texture. It is really soft and it smells really good and feels like a yoghurt. Definitely worth the money!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/22/2011 1:28:00 PM More reviews by sunnygator007

I have tried a ton of TBS's body butters and this is by far my favorite!! I'm so sad they don't have it as a regular anymore- but as many have said.. you can find at TJ Maxx, or I have also scored tubs at their semi-annual sales. As one reviewer described, it smells and feels like yogurt. So yummy! I typically like the body butters for "normal" skin since body butter is so rich to begin with-- these tend to absorb faster and do not leave behind a greasy feeling that I sometimes get with the ones made for "very dry" skin.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 6/22/2011 4:27:00 AM More reviews by kitten14

I bought this at T.J. Maxx for something like k$6, which is much cheaper then I have paid for the other tubs I have from the store. I love this scent so much, it smells like real raspberries. I put it on and people were sniffing me and even I wanted to eat myself. It is a very good moisturizer too, all of the body butters are. I really like the strawberry one but the raspberry is just so delicious it is hard to decide which I like better. Too bad they don't still have this at the store, maybe I should have bought another one.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/20/2011 1:09:00 PM More reviews by Summerbeauty

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Green

well what can i say about this amazing butter! it smells exactly like yogurt and moistures great on my arms and legs because they don't get dry. but i do prefer a more moisturing butter on my knees and elbows such as moringa, blueberry or mango! still a great buy go for it if in doubt!

rated 2 of 5 on 3/11/2011 12:40:00 AM More reviews by SwordChant

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I mainly bought this because it was part of a promotion and I immediately regretted it. The smell was disgusting and left my skin feeling slimy rather than smooth. I didn't use it for a week and opened it up to find it nearly liquefied even though I left it in a cool room. Safe to say, this went in the garbage quickly.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/25/2011 1:33:00 AM More reviews by missichicki

Age: 30-35 Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

Another fave BB. Applies easily and stays on, moisturizes all day with a light yummy scent. Delicious.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2011 5:14:00 PM More reviews by enotkatya1

Age: 30-35 Skin: Very Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I bought 2 extra, so like it. NO PARABENS, the smell is wonderful and my skin love it.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/23/2011 12:05:00 AM More reviews by Quartersnpaints7

I loooove this body butter! It smells soo good and it is very moisturizing. It keeps me soft for a very long time. I put it on at night after my bath and in the morning when I take a shower, I can still feel it and smell it. It is just wonderful! I love the strawberry and wild cherry ones as well! : ))