September 19, 2014 | 1681 users online

Mascara - Boots - No7 Extreme Length Mascara

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2014 9:27:00 PM More reviews by ajax5455

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Oily, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

This doesn't smudge, clump or flake on me. It doesn't add any length, either. Definitely not a repurchase.

rated 5 of 5 on 4/30/2014 10:11:00 AM More reviews by kimdja

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

I have very short, straight lashes and when I curl my lashes and use this mascara, beautiful things happen. I'm not entirely sure if that formula is already waterproof because on the packaging of mine it didn't state it was, but holy cow is that stuff resistant. Had basically no clumps and the pigmentation of the black was aboslutely amazing. I had bought this at Target and the price wasn't bad at all and the packaging was like a purple-foil kinda color. The wand was great, rubber like I normally love, and also the formula was smoother and wetter, but dried when on the lashes of course. I would recommend this for anyone with the same lashes as mine beacuse damn, this stuff be da bombbbbbbbb

rated 5 of 5 on 1/26/2014 4:25:00 PM More reviews by Makingupmeg

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I have medium-length, stick-straight eyelashes. I'm always on the hunt for a mascara that will get my lashes out there! I stumbled on this gem at Target a few years ago. This mascara does wonders for my eyelashes. The plastic brush is the key, it grips the lashes (especially the bottom) and gives them great definition and length, no clumps! I curl my lashes, walking the curler up, apply and curl again before my last coat where I focus on the tips. One trick I've learned with mascara is applying product to the top of the lashes too, full coverage! This mascara is easy to remove, I don't have a problem with it sticking to my curler when I commit the sin of curling with mascara on haha. I've never received so many compliments on my eyelashes before I started using Extreme Length. Definitely a holy grail!

rated 3 of 5 on 12/20/2013 3:34:00 AM More reviews by bellski

Age: 25-29 Skin: Oily, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Grey

I got this from work and didn't know anything about it but decided to give it a try since my current mascara was getting old. This is a truly lovely mascara for everyday use. The brush is rubber and the little "spikes" on the brush are small and super pointy to help separate the lashes. And it does so, very effectively! My lashes get really long and separated. I use two coats for more volume. This mascar does not smudge a bit during the day. Good price too.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/7/2013 11:34:00 AM More reviews by Jennie91

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

One of my two HG mascaras.
Lengthens beautifully without clumping - looks really natural. I tend to use this in the day time and my Benefit They're Real for nights out as Benefit thickens (and can sometimes clump my lashes) slightly - this gives a dramatic night out look but the No7 is a lot more natural.
Tip - sometimes I build up layers on my outermost lashes, flicking outwards and upwards with the brush, and just do one coat on the rest. This gives a great 60s wide eyed look.
Never clumps, lengthens and separates - great mascara!
NB I think it has recently been repackaged - mine came in a glossy purple tube and has a black brush. Very classy.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/31/2013 2:30:00 AM More reviews by TurtleMoon

I got this as a tester size with an eyeshadow set I was given as a gift and was a bit dubious about using it because of the brush. It's one of those plastic, hedgehog looking ones which looks like it would have your eye out if you lose concentration for even a second. And being a fairly clumsy person anyway, you can probably understand my slight apprehension...

However, I eventually overcame my 'fear' of this and gave it a try. WOW! This. Is. Brilliant! Well done Boots for making a mascara that actually does what it says on the packaging. This definitely gave my eyelashes 'extreme length' without being clumpy or overdoing it on the colour (it's a very intense black). And I don't know why I was so worried about the wand either - it's actually far gentler and easier to use than most of the regular brush type ones I'm used to.

The tester size was about 15ml (I think) and that lasted me a good 2 months when using it most days. I don't know what ml the full sized version is, but it costs 12.50GBP which I think is definitely worth it when you consider what an amazing job it does. Be warned though - looking at the Boots website the packaging for this seems to have changed; it's now in a black tube with white writing down the side as opposed to the bronze coloured tube shown in the photographs here.

rated 3 of 5 on 11/25/2012 9:29:00 PM More reviews by OHNOSOPHiE

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I was very attracted to the brush and the packaging. It comes in a rust gold tube and the brush is one of those thin plastic ones; reminiscent of the Cover Girl LashExact which really helps me to comb out my lashes as I apply mascara. However, this did nothing for my lashes. I have to combine with me HG mascara (Maybelline Lash Stiletto) and when combine, my lashes look MUCH longer and not clumpy at all. Boots Extreme Length does not hold curl at all.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/23/2012 2:20:00 AM More reviews by Shanplum

This mascara gives incredible length however for me I only require volume as I have quite long lashes to start with - this makes them touch my eyebrows! I will rate it highly though as it definitely does what it says.

rated 5 of 5 on 10/2/2012 12:22:00 PM More reviews by sofia9714

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Curly, Fine Eyes: Green

I love this mascara! I have thin, short, blonde eyelashes, but I don't like the look of a thickening mascara because it emphasizes the shortness of my lashes, and all of the ones I have bought end up clumping and looking goopy. This mascara is perfect. I buy it in brown/black, and it looks really natural, it curls my lashes,makes them look super long, and separates them beautifully. It's a great price, and the packaging looks really sophisticated and high end. This is my favorite mascara, and I have already repurchased it.

rated 4 of 5 on 3/31/2012 5:26:00 AM More reviews by sassylatina

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

I've had this for about 1 week now. I normally don't like to purchase high end pricey mascara. Lately I've been getting frustrated with clumpy gooey drug store brands. Luckily I found this. It lasts all day, enhances eyelash length, and (best of all) is affordable.