December 18, 2014 | 1698 users online

Eye Shadow - BeneFit Cosmetics - Creaseless Cream Shadow/Liner in Pre-Nup

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 11/6/2012 4:09:00 PM More reviews by leavingthingsbehind

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Hazel

Hands down my favourite cream eyeshadow that also doubles as an eyeshadow base. My pot is now two years old (I do desinfect it from time to time with a spray of alcohol and wiping off a bit of the top layer) and it still is the same consistency and durability as a brand new one, which says a lot of good about a design of the pot.

It is a peachy pink with some coppery specks and on my lids it beautifully evens out my skintone and gives a bit of dimension without adding too much colour. I usually pair it with some rich, cocoa browns or purples and on my hazel eyes it makes a great, infallible combination. It is not sparkly like some of my Shiseido cream eyeshadows (I am planning to get a Chanel one but I cannot make up my mind as to which colour to get), just adds a subtle, three dimensional gleam, quite respectable for a daytime makeup of someone in their 30s. Highly recommend it.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/2/2011 10:50:00 PM More reviews by waterlilly26

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

I got this for free as one of sephora's 100 point perk, witch I usually cash in my points and get a bunch of dumb little trial size items that I don't even like, but this was an exception. This is full size and a really good cream shadow, it DOES NOT crease, and last through the next day(I know, I was bad and fell asleep from a night of partying) I woke up and it was still there, as perfect as when I 1st applied it the day before! Lol I know that's horrible, you should always wash your makeup off but hey, don't judge me. ;-) any who back on subject the color is a pretty shimmery pink, everyone always ask me what do I have on my eyes when I wear this, it actually makes my eye pop? Weird for being a pretty pink but its wonderful! Love it!

rated 4 of 5 on 8/12/2009 10:24:00 AM More reviews by curlygurl

Creaseless creams are the best!! They really don't crease! I don't even use a primer under this and it stays all day and I have oily lids. Pre nup is such a beautiful pinky/ rose color!! It's not that dramatic on me, as compared with previous reviewers. I think it's subtle enough to wear to work (I am wearing it at work right now). I think it's too pink to be used as a highlighter, but it's great for the lid. I don't love benefits packaging of these, they tend to dry out, but the product is great for as long as it lasts!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/8/2009 8:14:00 AM More reviews by Jillsmith

I just don't seem to have any luck with these shadows. Bunny Hop was so pale that it barely showed up on my pale skin. Pre-Nup looks so dramatic that it makes me look like a model in a Sephora ad -- you know, the ads where the model has crazy makeup that nobody would wear in real life. I would like to swap for another color some time, though, because the texture is great.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/17/2009 5:47:00 PM More reviews by RangerEmmie

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Fair, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I said yes, I would buy this product again, but honestly, I don't think i'll ever run out! I use this silky textured cream shadow as a liner with a brush. The shade is a shimmering (almost pearl) peachy pink. I tend to fully line my top lid with it when I do a smokey eye, just to add a punch. This stuff truly is creaseless! I use it as a shadow sometimes, but more often as a base for other shadows when I want to add some shimmer to a matte shadow or do a simple peachy pink eye. I love this stuff. I love the packaging, and I love the fact that there is a ton of it and i'll never run out!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/11/2009 11:44:00 PM More reviews by alexandra0926

My sister gave me this randomly cuz she didn't want it and Im SO glad she did. This is a beautiful color, it especially looks good on green eyes and it makes mine pop. It also stays through-out the day and DOES NOT crease at all! Im obsessed!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/9/2008 10:52:00 AM More reviews by lirial

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Hazel

I love the updated formula and packaging for these creaseless cream shadow/liner pots. The wider opening is nice for brush or finger application. The formula seems a little smoother, maybe even wetter, allowing for even application and quick dry-time.

Pre-Nup is a medium, slightly shimmery pink shade. In the pot it looks a lot more neutral than it is. When applied, this is definitely a warm tone, which would look lovely on some. Unfortunately with my cool coloring, this just looked like orange paint on my eyes!

Love the formula, but the shade is suited to warmer skin. I won't repurchase for myself, but will try other shades.

2 out of 3 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No