October 1, 2014 | 1903 users online

Lipstick - BeneFit Cosmetics - Full-Finish Lipstick in Flirt Alert

rated 5 of 5 on 7/4/2011 12:10:00 PM More reviews by Basilic

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Fine Eyes: Hazel

The almost-dark, pink-hued red colour is beautiful - vibrant, yet sophisticated. This was given to me by a friend and I was delighted that it suited me as most lipsticks don't. The quality is obvious - it's very highly pigmented for a deep finish, with a smooth, creamy consistency, so it doesn't dry out your lips. I love the sleek black packaging but the tube shape does make it tricky to apply directly to your lips however, I would argue that a bold lipstick like this requires lip liner and a brush for optimum results. Cheap lipsticks are never as good as the pricier stuff and this one is definitely worth every penny.

rated 4 of 5 on 12/11/2010 3:25:00 PM More reviews by Terry74

I wear red lipsticks most of the time and I'm building quite a collection. Flirt Alert is one of my most recent purchases and I'm so happy with it. The colour is a gorgeous blue-based red, even if it doesn't really look cold. Besides the colour, which I love, its texture is to die for: it's quite moisturizing and it's so soft and buttery to apply! It doesn't have a great staying power, in my opinion, but when it comes off, it leaves a beautiful stain on lips.

For reference, I'm NC30.

rated 5 of 5 on 8/20/2009 1:44:00 PM More reviews by Bybs

Age: 25-29 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Flirt Alert is described by Benefit as a candy apple red. The full-finish lipstick is housed in a black casing which is slightly shorter and chubbier in size than a MAC Slimshine. It contains 3g or 0.10 oz. of product and retails for around $18.00. Benefit describe this as a full-finish lipstick and for comparison purposes, I would say that it's most comparable to the MAC Amplified Creme lipsticks. Just like MAC's Amplified Creme lipsticks these are very pigmented with a velvety, cream finish devoid of any shimmer, glitter or sparkle. They glide over the lips like soft butter and are an absolute dream to apply. The formula is extremely creamy and moisturizing while retaining it's color for hours. I'm not usually a fan of the Benefit line however, this is a winner in my books.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/11/2009 5:23:00 PM More reviews by lipstickonthefilter

Age: 19-24 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

nice red for my pigmented lips. it fades to a nice berryish stain, which i actually like better than the original red. i would suggest blotting after applying this, to avoid looking too done up. its my first purchase of a red lipstick and i think it is good enough to also be my last.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/8/2008 2:25:00 PM More reviews by london7cew

Age: Unknown Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is a great red color! Described as "candy apple" on their website, that is exactly how I would describe it too. It's weird that it seemed more like a tomato red in the store, but when I put it on today, it's more of a blue-based red. Gorgeous with great staying power. And when it does come off, it's leaves the most incredible, evenly distributed red stain on the lips. The perfect red for me, not too bright. It doesn't feel like my lips are entering the room before I am. LOL! (for reference, I'm NW20 with slighly pigmented lips).