July 29, 2014 | 1211 users online

Bath Treatments - Fresh Body Market Strawberry Milk Bath

rated 5 of 5 on 3/16/2014 11:59:00 PM More reviews by REDPEARLZ

Age: 44-55 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium Brown, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I LOVE THIS PRODUCT BUT I CAN'T FIND IT ANYWHERE. CAN YOU TELL ME IF IT'S STILL BEING MADE AND WHERE CAN I GET THIS?

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 9:27:00 PM More reviews by pootiebear1031

I decided to try this bubble bath based on a review and I thought the milk jug the bubble bath came in was so unique and cute. The bubble bath did produce a lot of bubbles and I could smell the strawberry scent throughout the bathroom. The strawberry smell was a little too sweet for me but I am not really a fan of strawberry scented products. I could not resist since the bubble bath was only 5.99 in TJ MAXX and it regularly sales for 18.00 for a 32 oz. I could not smell the scent of the strawberry scent on my skin after the bath so it is not too strong. The bubble bath contains coconut milk which moisturizes the skin and vegetable glycerin that helps lock moisture into the skin. I will try to find the Freshy Body Market Foaming Milk Bath since I am a fan of milk bath products but I will not purchase the strawberry scent again.