April 18, 2014 | 1480 users online

Palettes - Coastal Scents - Blush Palette

rated 4 of 5 on 4/17/2014 9:04:00 AM More reviews by makeupreviews97

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

This is such a good beginners blush pallete!
Pros:
-beautiful colours!
-really good pigmentation
-it's only like $10, that's $1 a blush!!!
-has colours I wouldn't normally buy so I get to test new shades

Cons:
-even though it's really good, I don't reach for it very often..
- a TINY bit too powderly

Recommend this for all skin types and shades who are looking to try out some new blush shades but don't want to spend allot!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2013 10:08:00 AM More reviews by Sammy311

I was disappointed when I opened this palette. The colors look cheap, flat, and unimaginative. I won't be using this palette at all.

rated 2 of 5 on 3/28/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by photographsNwhite08

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

I have had this palette for quite a while now and for some reason I still have it. I don't reach for it very often because I feel like the shades that I would gravitate to aren't as pigmented as I would like. The brighter (pink and orange) shades are definitely pigmented, but are chalky as can be. Almost of the blushes are chalky and aren't really worth the money. I actually went by a tutorial where you could make your own cream blushes and I used the more tame shades in the palette (pale purple, light pink, and a deeper flesh tone) to create cream blushes and they worked great. The pigmentation actually shows off a cream blush and I've actually put them to great use. Unless I plan on making more cream blushes (which I highly doubt because these will last FOREVER), I don't think I'll reach for that palette too much. I would definitely take the money that you would put toward this palette and take it somewhere else where the blushes would be better quality.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2013 7:42:00 AM More reviews by Pseudonormic

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Black

This lasts forever and its so highly pigmented without streaking, its perfect. Really, the only blusher you need.
Would definitely buy again when it runs out.

rated 5 of 5 on 2/5/2013 2:42:00 PM More reviews by 860Diamond

Age: 30-35 Skin: Dry, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This is an awesome palette. It contains just about every blush color you could need in one palette at the cost of only one regular blush. The color is dense.

rated 4 of 5 on 1/25/2013 11:21:00 PM More reviews by nfatima21

Let me start off by shipping; I ordered this from coastal scents website and it was on sale for $8. I received it within 10 days and everything was perfect about it. The packing the way it was wrapped securely so nothing can get damage during the shipment process. Anyways, I love all the blushes. They are pigmented. I have no problem using them. Its great for school, work or for regular days. It last on my skin for about 6 hours which is pretty decent. For reference: I am NC25 with oily skin and it works really work on my skin. Does not make my pores looks big. There are some mattes and some are semi mattes. Perfect. Love it.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/13/2012 9:27:00 PM More reviews by dtormon

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Other Eyes: Black

This was a steal at $8 (ebay) and I couldn't resist. The blushes are very powdery but they go on just fine. They've got pretty good pigmentation which I was skeptical of at first. Be sure to some kind of base though so they last. I have fun mixing and matching the different shades!

rated 3 of 5 on 5/17/2012 9:24:00 AM More reviews by seroled

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Other, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Other Eyes: Brown

I got this from Coastal Scents. It was on sale 40% off. I got 10 blushes for $13 which included shipping. I really like the colors. I don't mind them not being too pigmented because I would rather build than risk looking like a clown. Even if I do wind up only using a few colors, it was a bargain.

rated 4 of 5 on 4/4/2012 9:32:00 AM More reviews by stephania88

I really like the fact that you get so many colors in just one palette. These blushes are really pigmented and show a lot on my skin. Staying power is good and I don't mind the shimmer in some of the blushes.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/15/2012 7:21:00 AM More reviews by brittclow69

I received the 10 set blush set from coastal scents like a year ago and not one of them has run out yet.. Its so cheap yet goes on my skin better then some more high-end makeup products! I really enjoy the color payoff.