Coastal Scents Blush Palette

3.9

on 7/8/2015 2:46:00 PM

I love the versatility of the blushes provided in this palette plus the price is amazing! As soon as I got this and the Blush Too in the mail I swatched them immediately and was impressed with the color payoff of these. I have fair skin but I think that any skin tone could get good use out of this palette because of the wide hues and undertones in this product. I definitely recommend buying this to add to your collection!

on 6/6/2015 5:36:00 AM

Skin: Combination, Tan, Not Sure

Oooh so good!!! I would totally recomend it!!! I dont think i need to buy anymore blushes because this has everything that i needed, LOVE <3

on 12/8/2014 5:37:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

I got this for 10 bucks and I received it today and I love the pigmentation and color pay off!! This palette is worth every single penny. At first I thought the color would be too extreme for me but in person, the colors are rly pretty.

Skin: Very Oily, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Hair: Brown, Curly, Fine

What positive adjectives can I come up with to describe such a "great" blush palette? This is a good investment, good quality, fast shipping (no damage en route!), & I just adore this. I thought I had already reviewed this, but if you like to change up your look daily & are fearless & fierce, get this palette!! I only regret not getting it sooner. To try to replicate this collection even with DS blushes would probably cost at a minimum of $50 & upwards, $100+ for high end so you're getting a lot for your money in this palette. The quality is superb, I haven't noticed any breakouts or sensitivity from this product & I find myself reaching for it often, there are some conservative shades & a couple of wilder ones which I enjoyed so much because I like changing up my makeup on a daily basis; it would bore me so badly to own one blush lol I am so glad for the diversity of this blush palette & many looks that I have fun creating! I am not conservative with my makeup, if your look is more subdued, you may not really like this palette. This palette would be good for a beginner, however I am hardly a beginner & I didn't have many of these colors so it would be so great for... Anybody!! Long wearing, bold, very pigmented.

on 6/9/2014 6:37:00 PM

You can't beat the price vs product/quality of this blush palette. I agree about it being a bit powdery, but to me that isn't a problem. Many of my high end eye shadows are powdery too but really good quality.

I own the "BLUSH TOO" palette and have to say, it is perfect for medium-dark skinned girls. I'm nc 42 and the colours are so complimentary to my skintone. Some of the colours freaked me out at first - like the vibrant purple and orange. But on my skin, they don't look clownish like I expected. Make sure to use a light hand though because these are packed with pigment. You barely need to touch your brush to the powder and you'll have enough.

I don't see myself running out of this any time soon. I've used this palette so many times but you need so little that there's barely a dent. Very worth the buy and will last you for ages.

Hair: Other, Wavy, Medium

This is such a good beginners blush pallete!
Pros:
-beautiful colours!
-really good pigmentation
-it's only like $10, that's $1 a blush!!!
-has colours I wouldn't normally buy so I get to test new shades

Cons:
-even though it's really good, I don't reach for it very often..
- a TINY bit too powderly

Recommend this for all skin types and shades who are looking to try out some new blush shades but don't want to spend allot!

on 12/7/2013 10:08:00 AM

I was disappointed when I opened this palette. The colors look cheap, flat, and unimaginative. I won't be using this palette at all.

Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral

I have had this palette for quite a while now and for some reason I still have it. I don't reach for it very often because I feel like the shades that I would gravitate to aren't as pigmented as I would like. The brighter (pink and orange) shades are definitely pigmented, but are chalky as can be. Almost of the blushes are chalky and aren't really worth the money. I actually went by a tutorial where you could make your own cream blushes and I used the more tame shades in the palette (pale purple, light pink, and a deeper flesh tone) to create cream blushes and they worked great. The pigmentation actually shows off a cream blush and I've actually put them to great use. Unless I plan on making more cream blushes (which I highly doubt because these will last FOREVER), I don't think I'll reach for that palette too much. I would definitely take the money that you would put toward this palette and take it somewhere else where the blushes would be better quality.

on 3/27/2013 7:42:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Warm

This lasts forever and its so highly pigmented without streaking, its perfect. Really, the only blusher you need.
Would definitely buy again when it runs out.

on 2/5/2013 2:42:00 PM

This is an awesome palette. It contains just about every blush color you could need in one palette at the cost of only one regular blush. The color is dense.

Popular Palettes