October 20, 2014 | 1119 users online

Hair Styling Tools - Revlon - Revlon RV474 1875 Watt Ionic Styler Dryer

• Price: $

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2014 3:56:00 PM More reviews by ayngemac

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Olive, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This works well for me. I have thick Asian hair that takes forever to dry but this works fast. TBH I rarely use it though. I live in Los Angeles and it's too hot usually to be using a hair dryer. But I've had it for years and whenever I do use it, it works very well.

rated 5 of 5 on 1/2/2014 11:02:00 PM More reviews by LiveHappily

Age: 44-55 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Why buy the super expensive T3 when Revlon offers such a great product!? I love this as it dries my hair very quickly and doesn't leave my hair frizzy!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 8/30/2013 11:14:00 AM More reviews by faireyfantom

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Blue

This POS broke within 6 months. Replaced it with another Revlon POS (review to be added immediately).

rated 1 of 5 on 6/16/2013 5:53:00 PM More reviews by carouselgirl2

Age: 36-43 Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Blue

Loved this dryer until it BROKE! After only a couple months of light use, the on/off button wouldn't work. It just stayed on until it was unplugged. Very poor quality! Do not purchase!!

rated 2 of 5 on 6/8/2013 4:11:00 PM More reviews by BrizzyB

What the heck!!! It only lasted me 1 month!, the switch to turn it on is so flimsy it broke and it won't turn on!.. Disappointed!

rated 2 of 5 on 12/30/2011 11:00:00 PM More reviews by tightkitty

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Grey

I think I liked my old blow dryer better then this one. My old one was made my hair smooth. This is just okay. It does not make my hair smooth or anything. My hair also seems to smoke more with this dryer and seems to blow out a little to strong for me. I found a piece of hair that blew out and stuck to the wall in my bathroom so the blower is so strong it blows your hair out..strange

rated 3 of 5 on 6/21/2011 2:23:00 PM More reviews by IAmCC84

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse Eyes: Brown

I got this at KMart last year on sale for $12.99 I believe. It's nothing special, gets the job done in about 10 minutes, but I have short hair so... The concentrator attachment is pretty useless and I wish it had a retractable cord. I'd buy it again only because I've never seen it for more than $20 but I will shop around.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/25/2010 7:57:00 PM More reviews by OhsnappitsEm

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Straight, Medium Eyes: Blue

I just purchased this yesterday and used it for the first time last night.I got this for $15 at Target and was really impressed by the price ive seen alot of other ionic dryers that cost three times as much.It comes with three speed options low, medium, and high.It felt too hot for me and I wish it came with more heat settings instead of just a cool button, that wasnt also as cool as I expected.I really love that proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Association, its something thats very close to my heart as some women in my family have dealt with it.I have yet to decide if I will return this.

rated 1 of 5 on 2/11/2010 3:29:00 PM More reviews by hdbnsc

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine Eyes: Brown

WARNING!!!!

I have actually purchased this dryer twice. The first one shorted out - I gave it the benefit of the doubt assuming that I just got a lemon. This dryer had all the features I was looking for, and considering that I let my hair air dry most of the way, I didn't use it enough to have caused any damage. The short happened in less than one year. The second one, also less than a year old, started blowing sparks at me today. This product works wonderfully - until it doesn't. Please do not purchase - as the daughter of an electrical engineer, I can tell you that this product can only be considered dangerous.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2008 10:50:00 AM More reviews by anabolina

This hair dryer is on sale this week at Walgreens for $14.99 and that's kind of why I bought it. Mine is a bit of an ugly Barbie Doll pink which I like, but others may find it to be too much. I've only used this a few times, so I will update as I use it more. This full size dryer features 3 heat/speed setting, cold shot button, removable end cap for easy cleaning, concentrator attachment.

Pro: Dries hair really fast
Lightweight
Cheap
Comes with attachment to help straighten hair

Cons: Feels sort of flimsy in the hand
Not the best for controlling frizz.

All in all, this has been a good buy and I'm happy enough with it that i would buy it again next time. btw: Some people have reviewed this dryer here.