Revlon Revlon RV474 1875 Watt Ionic Styler Dryer

Price: $

Price: $

on 4/19/2015 2:38:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium, Not Sure

Revlon is the worst I have ever used as far as hair tools, the blow dryer made my hair SUPER FRIZZY and dried out, I have tried the curling irons, flat irons and blow dryers
all are crap...sorry Revlon stick to makeup...

on 7/24/2014 3:56:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Olive, Cool

This works well for me. I have thick Asian hair that takes forever to dry but this works fast. TBH I rarely use it though. I live in Los Angeles and it's too hot usually to be using a hair dryer. But I've had it for years and whenever I do use it, it works very well.

on 1/2/2014 11:02:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure

Why buy the super expensive T3 when Revlon offers such a great product!? I love this as it dries my hair very quickly and doesn't leave my hair frizzy!

on 8/30/2013 11:14:00 AM

This POS broke within 6 months. Replaced it with another Revlon POS (review to be added immediately).

Skin: Oily, Medium, Cool

Loved this dryer until it BROKE! After only a couple months of light use, the on/off button wouldn't work. It just stayed on until it was unplugged. Very poor quality! Do not purchase!!

on 6/8/2013 4:11:00 PM

What the heck!!! It only lasted me 1 month!, the switch to turn it on is so flimsy it broke and it won't turn on!.. Disappointed!

on 12/30/2011 11:00:00 PM

Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Warm

Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse

I think I liked my old blow dryer better then this one. My old one was made my hair smooth. This is just okay. It does not make my hair smooth or anything. My hair also seems to smoke more with this dryer and seems to blow out a little to strong for me. I found a piece of hair that blew out and stuck to the wall in my bathroom so the blower is so strong it blows your hair out..strange

on 6/21/2011 2:23:00 PM

Skin: Very Oily, Medium Brown, Warm

Hair: Black, Relaxed, Coarse

I got this at KMart last year on sale for $12.99 I believe. It's nothing special, gets the job done in about 10 minutes, but I have short hair so... The concentrator attachment is pretty useless and I wish it had a retractable cord. I'd buy it again only because I've never seen it for more than $20 but I will shop around.

on 7/25/2010 7:57:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

I just purchased this yesterday and used it for the first time last night.I got this for $15 at Target and was really impressed by the price ive seen alot of other ionic dryers that cost three times as much.It comes with three speed options low, medium, and high.It felt too hot for me and I wish it came with more heat settings instead of just a cool button, that wasnt also as cool as I expected.I really love that proceeds go to the Breast Cancer Association, its something thats very close to my heart as some women in my family have dealt with it.I have yet to decide if I will return this.

on 2/11/2010 3:29:00 PM

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Fine

WARNING!!!!

I have actually purchased this dryer twice. The first one shorted out - I gave it the benefit of the doubt assuming that I just got a lemon. This dryer had all the features I was looking for, and considering that I let my hair air dry most of the way, I didn't use it enough to have caused any damage. The short happened in less than one year. The second one, also less than a year old, started blowing sparks at me today. This product works wonderfully - until it doesn't. Please do not purchase - as the daughter of an electrical engineer, I can tell you that this product can only be considered dangerous.

Popular Hair Styling Tools