October 1, 2014 | 1461 users online

Concealers - Wet 'n' Wild - Blemish Block

• Price: $

rated 1 of 5 on 1/23/2006 10:18:00 AM More reviews by 5ftcutie

I remember getting this a few years ago thinking it was a treatment concealer...but it has no colour like tinted water!!! It just came to mind after I saw it in the drugstore the other day and realizing that I still don't know what it is!!!!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/18/2004 6:46:00 PM More reviews by gienwong

This product works great to block an acne pimple from forming. I apply it right when I feel a zit coming on, and it zaps the zit way faster than other acne medication I have ever used. It's on sale right now for 50 percent off at Hi-School Pharmacy, so I went and stocked up on it.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/11/2003 2:11:00 AM More reviews by rachelseven

I hate to be the minority vote here, but I loved this stuff. I didn't buy it expecting a concealer...I just got it because of the ingredient list, and for the fact that my blemishes tend to respond better to natural stuff than to chemicals. This actually is a very decent little product, especially if you have sensitive skin that tends to overreact (in a bad way) to harsher treatment products.

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 9/21/2003 9:40:00 PM More reviews by ilovenoise

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Terrible. I got this as a quick fix one day and it was no better then just colored water. TERRIBLE! HORRID!! DON'T BUY THIS CRAP!

rated 1 of 5 on 7/30/2003 8:34:00 PM More reviews by TangleinTijuana

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Green

When I bought this, I thought i was buying a cute little on-the-go tinted blemish treatment, not a lame concealer. It is really watery and doesn't cover at all unless you use alot. On hot days it just melts off. I would definately not reccommend this to anyone. It just goes to show that cheap makeup is no good.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/20/2003 1:42:00 PM More reviews by double_bubble

Age: 19-24 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Red, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I have yet to figure out what this crud is... I got this with some other products for my birthday, and at first I thought it actually treated blemishes because it sure didn't conceal them. Now I realize that it does neither, and because of its watery consistency, it is now in my garbage. I was shocked to see that this was rated so high (1.4) and I'm just glad I didn't waste my own money on it.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 6/23/2003 6:46:00 PM More reviews by maandusa

okay...i have mixed feelings on this one.

i love the packaging. it's tiny and great to carry in my purse. i don't have to have a brush or sponge to apply it, like i would with a stick concealer. the applicator is right there in the bottle!

but, it IS really thin -- watery, even. doesn't cover much without using multiple coats.

i'll hang onto the one i got, keep it in my purse for emergencies, but i won't be repurchasing.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/16/2003 9:04:00 PM More reviews by Dayna

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

Why did I buy this? Ugh! It does come in a cute little tube and originally I thought it was for preventing/treating pimples 'cause the consistency is so thin it doesn't conceal anything...seriously. Plus, there's so much mica in it and it's too glittery. If I could give this crap a neg. I would!

rated 1 of 5 top reviewer on 10/20/2002 12:35:00 AM More reviews by Cosmeticqueen

The packaging was cool with the tiny sponge applicator,but the consistency was extremely thin,and it needed to have a few coats before coverage would start taking place. Not recommended!

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2002 4:43:00 PM More reviews by JGardella

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

This is a very watery concealer. You need to use a lot of it before it covers anything.