Maybelline Correction pressed powder

3.2

on 10/22/2007 2:15:00 PM

I have fair skin that is oily and acne-prone. I found this powder to work well on my skin and it didn't cause me to break out.

on 4/25/2005 2:51:00 AM

I got both the pink and yellow and neither did what it said it would. AUS15 bucks and what a waste of money! Yellow was too light and pink was...well too light as well. I think this would be better for really light skinned gals. Puff that came with it is crap, texture of the powder is very much like chalk and not finely milled (saw bits of white).

on 5/9/2003 12:53:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure

Too chalky, particularly on the nose. It was a good, neutralizing color.

on 4/24/2003 10:25:00 AM

Although the color was workable (neutral yellow as opposed to chicken-skin yellow), the texture is that of highly pigmented chalk and it can be hard to blend in.

on 1/20/2003 8:21:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Not Sure

I love this powder. I use the yellow based powder and it is one my all time favorite products and one of my few repeat purchases. I have purchased three (3) compacts, one for work, home and for my purse. This powder gives my skin a lovely finish and a beautiful glow. I don't have to wear foundation with this product. Just a little concelor on problem areas and this product. I am a light skinned, woman of color and it works amazingly well.

on 6/6/2001 7:26:00 AM

This is a yellow based corrective powder that is just fabulous! I own 2 (one for hm and the other for back and forth to work) Highly recommended