September 20, 2014 | 1885 users online

Styling Products - Got 2 Be - Styltini Glazed Over 24 Hour Smoothing Creme Gel

rated 4 of 5 on 8/6/2010 10:51:00 PM More reviews by xoxojentry

I like this product a lot!!! It tames my hair, I put it on after i get out of the shower and it works great!! It also smells very good!!! The only two things i dont like is that it leaves my hands sticky and the product is very runny!

rated 3 of 5 on 8/23/2009 2:07:00 AM More reviews by lilbunnie

I got this for 1$ at the dollar store, it's an OK product, but I don't really see what it does to my hair, I just see no difference I think! so even if it's absolutely cheap, I won't buy again... But I have to admit that the bottle is very convenient.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 5/7/2009 8:09:00 PM More reviews by taralynn36

This was a rare Dollar Tree find. I was pretty shocked to see Got2Be products at Dollar Tree. I picked this up along with the Shine Hairspray and the 24 hour Hair Strengthener. I really like this, it does a good job of smoothing my hair. It's nothing life changing and I probably wouldn't pay regular price for it, but for a dollar it was really good!

rated 5 of 5 on 5/4/2009 9:46:00 PM More reviews by kuroyuki

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

This stuff is HG for my haircare routine...my hair is very wavy/curly, and poofy poofy poofy. this is the only product that tames everything PERFECTLY. while i did have to apply a bit of gel for some hold, it works amazingly well for both sunny days and humid/rainy days.

i love the smell, it's a bit vanilla-coconutty...while not overpowering, i kept getting small whiffs of it throughout the day, which was kind of nice. i use about one to two pumps a day, so i've had the same bottle for a couple of months. i keep getting compliments on my wavy hair that i haven't straightened it since i bought this!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/27/2009 6:08:00 PM More reviews by lipglossartist

Age: 25-29 Skin: Very Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

I cant believe how much easier this single product made my daily hair regime. My hair is quite frizzy in additon to fine and thin...and i usually blowdry from damp and then follow up with a Chi straightener...and my frizzies still have always managed to stand up to it.
I used this product for the first time today and easily and immediatly cut 1.2 hour off my hair styling time. Took care of the frizz and puff in one single step. I only had to straighten the ends of my hair, and my hair remains smooth and light (not weighed down or greasy) hours later.
AMAZING PRODUCT!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/6/2008 2:56:00 PM More reviews by Product_Junkie

I was pleasantly surprised with this creme gel. It claims to be lightweight, non-greasy and humidity resistant for curly hair and straight hair. The consistency is of this product is quite light-it is not thick nor is it too runny. As per the ingredients in this product, they mainly contain silicones, panthenol, jojoba, and wheat starch, to name a few, there weren't many alcohols listed, which is a plus and easier on the hair. When i tried the product on dry hair, it did not do anything. However, when I tried it on damp hair, it worked really, really well at defining my curls (I let my curly hair air dry). I still mixed this gel creme with a dollop of serum to get the best results. This product, I found, was more like a styling lotion/leave in conditioner because it did not make my hair crunchy, weighed down, greasy etc., but it did make hair very soft. As for hold, I still have to use a bit of hair gel. The scent of this product is nice, somewhat vanilla-like, but once applied on damp hair, it smells kind of weird at the beginning, but once dried, it returns to a vanilla-candy sort of scent. I use about 2 pumps worth of the product;if I use more, my hair will become slightly greasy. The packaging is okay, nothing special. It has pink and green swirly coloured designs. the price is great for the performance-I paid $5.99 (CAD) and this product worked better for me than higher-priced styling lotions, like Zero Frizz Glistening Creme and john Frieda's Secret Weapon, which I found way too heavy. Got 2 be smoothing creme gel is lighter, which I like. Overall, my hair feels and looks healthier, especially in these dry, cold winter months. I think I will repurchase this product, as basic silicones work best on my hair. **UPDATE/ EDIT**: I am giving this product 4 lippies, however I will not repurchase. I found that while this smoothing gel creme made my hair soft, it also created buildup on my hair. I can see how this product would be better for thicker, coarser hair, as it does condition quite well... But it made my hair somewhat limp. Overall: This is still a decent d/s product; definitely beats higher end styling creams.