October 1, 2014 | 1880 users online

Treatments (Eye) - Elizabeth Arden - Ceramide Gold Ultra Lift and Strengthening Eye Capsules

rated 4 of 5 on 11/20/2012 3:17:00 AM More reviews by debbielui

Age: 36-43 Skin: Dry, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

Not as good as the face serum capsules of this same line. It does a very good job of moisturizing my eye area that I don't feel the dryness that I usually feel with all my other eye serum products before. Other than that,I don't quite see the improvment of lines and firmness. Also, it doesn't get absorbed as easily as the face serum does.

rated 1 of 5 on 7/24/2012 12:31:00 AM More reviews by luckyasianbabydoll

Judging by the reviews, I'm guessing this product is really only effective for the thirty and up age range.

The foreign exchange student I subleased for left a brand new package of these behind, and I'm glad I didn't pay for it.

I've been using it for a few weeks now with no results. Granted, I didn't have many wrinkles. There are only 2 fine lines beneath my eyes and they haven't left yet.

Maybe I'll keep these for when I'm older.

The packaging is luxurious looking, however the capsules are very inconvenient. They are hard to open and contain copious amounts of product.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/15/2012 6:54:00 AM More reviews by shopaholic14

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

I have got a few fine lines under my eyes which just don't seem to go, no matter what product I use. I tried so many eye creams, from drugstore to high end but nothing helped reduce those lines. After reading all these wonderful reviews on MUA I decided to try these capsules. But they are soooo expensive so I got 5 caps as sample. So glad I didn't waste my money on these coz they did absolutely nothing for the fine lines nor the puffiness nor dark circles. I expected this to at least reduced the fine lines but have been disappointed :(

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 7/13/2012 10:16:00 PM More reviews by Canadianpetite

Age: 44-55 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Cool Hair: Black, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

Got this as GWP. There are seven capsules so plenty for testing. It feels like oil but it sinks in quite fast. No SPF but is strictly for moisture. I don't see any improvement on my skin (under eye). One capsule gave me about 3-4 applications.

Pro: moisturizing

Cons:
- how to keep capsule to stay up when there are more liquid left
- expensive
- treatment so no SPF
- sometimes liquid squirts all over my hands while twisting the top to open it

rated 4 of 5 on 3/12/2012 12:42:00 PM More reviews by accat123

Age: 30-35 Skin: Other, Other, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

This is a product really worked for aged eyes. what it did is plumping the eyes without hurt sensitive skin.the only problem is that if you have aged but puffy eyes while fatigue, it will solve find lines and look younger by plumping your eyes, but your eyes will be more puffy because of the plump effect

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 2:15:00 PM More reviews by sunnyweather

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Fine Eyes: Green

I love these eye capsules & use them in combo with the face capsules. I have been using them for 1.5 mths & have found that they firm & brighten my eye area. My fine lines & crows feet are diminished, but not eliminated. I use these every night & sometimes during the day. The formula appears to be suitable for year-round use on my skin. It is not as heavy as the face capsules. I only need to use about 1/2 a capsule at a time, so a capsule will last me 1-2 days depending on whether I use just at night or morning, too.

As I just mentioned in my review of the face capsules, here is my routine for opening & storing: I use a stick pin to puncture the twist tab end & then store any partially used capsules in a contact lens case. I use one side for an eye capsule & the other for a face capsule.

I do find that these work best when I combine with a moisturizer. At night I sometimes also layer in the eye area some omega 3-6-9 fish oil from a supplement capsule.

3 out of 4 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 4 of 5 on 3/4/2012 1:42:00 PM More reviews by snowcritter

Age: 56 & Over Skin: Dry, Tan, Cool Hair: Black, Curly, Medium Eyes: Brown

The product seems to be really effective & it makes my eyes look less crepey on top. I thought it was pretty inexpensive $60 for a month. I really hate the packaging & it is the only reason I would not buy this again. It comes in little seperate caps that are so hard to open! I have to warm them in my hand & then twist off the top w/a towel. This is ridiculous! I just dread doing that twice a day. I bought the product because of the reviews on this board & it is fine. Redo the packaging!

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 10/1/2011 10:08:00 AM More reviews by mu_atalltimes

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Fine Eyes: Other

These are great little capsules. work well-makes makeup go on smoothly and hasn't caused Milia. That Macys review put in below is a crock. At most the capsule (with a pin hole in it) is out for 2 days. Millions of women use products in jars that last for months-what about those germs??? I don't put any credence on that macys review.

rated 5 of 5 on 6/27/2011 9:55:00 AM More reviews by shinjikun

Age: 25-29 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Green

So far these capsules are the best thing i have tried for the eyes perfect for very dry sensitive skin. have been using it for almost two months amazing product and the way they keep them in capsules is genius.

rated 4 of 5 on 6/24/2011 11:27:00 AM More reviews by chikorita23

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Black, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

Feb 17 2012 update:

Okay I gave this product another chance after reading the cosmetic cop website... (I don't always agree with Paula, but she does has more knowledge then I do when it come to ingredients)

The packaging make the anti-aging, cell communicate ingredient stable, but its quite a bothersome everytime you need to twisted the capsule... and the company didn't put any parabens in, its a good thing, but it means I need to used it ALL up at once! One capsule is too much for my area... so I need to wear maybe the last 1/3 on my neck area. (I have lines on my neck but pretty much wrinkle-free on face area!)

Funny thing is... I noticed if I wear this serum alone, I will wake up with dryer eye, and that is the main reason why I rate it low before. However, if I add on slight eye-cream... preferable the emollient one on top of it... it will work out fine! Its just like you need to apply face cream on top of the serum in order to lock all the goodies.

This cost 62$CND for 60 capsule.... it is pricy for you will have to finish one capsule within one night. (2 months for 62$!)

Overall, due to the harsh dry winter here.... my skin have better result then last year summer time. So I might repurchase this during winter time. But this isn't the standard eye-cream for everyone, so if you don't want all the trouble, stay away! But if you are willing to do skin-care steps and doesn't mind the cost, it is a good eye "Serum" during cold season!