October 25, 2014 | 1391 users online

Eyeliner - Canmake - Nuance LIner

rated 3 of 5 on 7/2/2011 2:03:00 PM More reviews by jltful89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Cool Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Don't really like it but at the same time I don't have much to complaint about. It doesn't really work as an eyeliner, the color is not saturated enough so I can never get a clear line. I use it as an eyeshadow instead.

rated 2 of 5 on 11/14/2010 4:13:00 AM More reviews by pammie0415

I bought this pencil in white because I needed a white eyeliner for my lower waterline. But I was very disappointed at the quality of this liner. The texture is very soft so it is very hard to get any color on to my waterline. I bought a white eyeliner from Majolica a few days later and it worked great so I know it's not just my eyes but the quality of the liner. I got this product for a fairly cheap price so I think I'm just going to toss it out since I have no use for it. Definitely won't be buying it again.

rated 2 of 5 on 5/22/2010 5:57:00 AM More reviews by hikuto

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Other, Medium Eyes: Brown

I bought this since it had no glitter (unlike my majorlica majorca one which I do like a lot) and it wasn't very expensive.

At first I thought it was probably due to the fact that my eyes were watering a lot so I couldn't get very might colour on my waterline. But now that I recovered from my cold and my eyes are somewhat back to normal the colour still doesn't go on very well.

Also I compared it to my other white liner and it goes on fine, so its probably the eyeliner not my eyes. I'm sorta disappointed since I liked canmake products, but this just didn't work out very well.

rated 1 of 5 on 3/19/2010 8:24:00 AM More reviews by neko90

Age: 19-24 Skin: Oily, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Black, Straight, Other Eyes: Black

I have this product in white. I had high hopes for it since it is a Canmake (made in Japan) product, but this has left me sorely disappointed. It is WAY TOO SOFT and squishy to even be used. The tip breaks off with just a light touch. Needless to say, it can't even hold up to draw a proper straight line. It seemed like eyeshadow squeezed into a pencil! Thankfully I bought it at a discounted price, around SGD$8 (US$5.70).
Will be throwing it into the freezer to see if it makes any difference...

rated 4 of 5 on 2/7/2009 6:25:00 AM More reviews by Crazylooza

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Normal, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Black, Other, Other Eyes: Black

I got this in white because i've always wanted to get a white liner for my waterline to brighten up my eyes. So, i thought i'd get this to test if i like the look of having a white waterline. AND i actually really like this product. It applys quite smoothly and does give the illusion of awake and bigger eyes. But any white eyeliner can do that...

what i really like about this is that its not a matte white. When applied... it's a pearly white color that really looks amazing especially when the light hits your face, because it just makes your eyes sparkle...haha.. Also, Its doesn't seem like a very pigmented color when u apply it on your waterline just because its not really a white.

The packaging is really cheap. haha.. just looks like a typical eyeliner.. nothing that'll really attract you to it.. and.. if i run out.. i'll definitely buy this again.. or maybe try other white liners :P

rated 2 of 5 on 12/6/2008 1:17:00 AM More reviews by Ania_Wang

I have it in white. I didnt like this pencil a lot, because the texture is too soft, wich makes it really not very nice to apply, especially on lower eyelid.