April 21, 2014 | 954 users online

Conditioner - C.O. Bigelow - Protein-Enriched Conditioner

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 4/19/2009 8:39:00 PM More reviews by lotusfairy

This left my hair super-soft and it smelled like a fresh, cut pear. I could not believe how shiny my hair was. Plus, I was very impressed that it had all kinds of organic ingredients like cranberry oil. It makes me want to try the restorative treatment next. If you color or heat style your hair, this is a must.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 3/10/2009 9:05:00 PM More reviews by moonchopin

Age: 30-35 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Black, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I bought this on a whim - and WOW. It is the best conditioner I have ever tried. I used to use Loreal and Pantene exclusively but realized they were basically dimethicone coating my hair and leaving hair crunchy.

Other brands I have used include: Alterna white truffle + age prevention, MOP (awful), Biolage (greasy and dry awful), Renpure (overpriced blah), CHI ionic (good), nioxin (ok) mixed chicks (good), giovanni (ok), phyto (ok). RedKen allsoft (good), Frederik Fekkai (really good) but now i have found a cheaper alternative with the protein-enriched conditioner. Its $12 for 12 oz. So not terribly expensive.

It left me hair soft, volumized, and silky. It is a thick creme that kind of sits on your hair initially so you need to apply first and then quickly douse your hair with water to distribute the product allover the hair and scalp.

I have thin, dry, frizz-prone hair but lots of it and this makes my hair luscious and feel like volumized butter - if that makes sense.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/5/2008 1:00:00 AM More reviews by annaalways

This is the BEST conditioner for my hair! I absolutely love the delicious pear smell. But best of all, it leaves my hair light, shiny, bouncy, soft, detangled, and scented. I was using a very expensive conditioner for awhile but needed to save some money. I never expected this conditioner to work so well. This conditioner says it's for dry and damaged hair. I actually have very oily hair. However, this conditioner does not weigh down my hair at all. It's absolutely amazing. I just can't find it at the store right now - all sold out! I can see why. Bath & Body Works needs to stock up ASAP!!! It's definitely my HG conditioner. I don't use it with the accompanying shampoo and it still works.