September 30, 2014 | 1889 users online

Gels/Soaps - Philosophy - Caramel Apple 3-in-1

rated 5 of 5 on 9/1/2012 12:28:00 AM More reviews by armygirl

One of my favorite Philosophy scents, hands down. This scent not only comes alone, but you could also find it in the "Trick or Treat" set, alongside Sugary Cinnamon Icing, for the 2012 fall season. I purchased this online, without having smelled it, and was afraid that it would smell too plastic-y, as it is difficult to get a true caramel apple scent in a body wash, but Philosophy hit this out of the ballpark. It smells just like the fresh caramel apples you get at the fair. Very great scent! Would recommend for sure.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 4/21/2012 11:17:00 AM More reviews by Cailee

Age: 19-24 Skin: Dry, Fair, Neutral Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I think I'm finally giving up on the Philosophy 3-in-1's altogether, and I only have three. I got Caramel Apple In a Trick-or-Treat duo from Sephora that comes with an 8-oz of this and an 8-oz of Crispy Marshmallow Bars. I CAN say that I appreciate that 3-in-1's aren't JUST a cosmetic product (they mostly are, though), but they can help to soften my skin, and they lather really well. I know I'm probably going to go on a tangent here, but for such an expensive body wash, you would think that the company would add in at least a couple of skin-nourishing ingredients, like jojoba oil or aloe, an anti-aging ingredient, or SOMETHING. But no.
Now for the smell of this. It's barely detectable, first off, and I don't get any butteriness or caramel, just a faint candy apple scent. Disappointing, because I'm a sucker for anything that's caramel apple. It has a strong medicinal scent as well, and that totally turned me off. It seriously smells like apples, a bit of sugar, and cough syrup. Yuck-o. I think that if I looked elsewhere, I could find a caramel apple scent that's at least 10 times better, and maybe for a lot cheaper too. When the fall season comes around the corner again, I recommend you to skip on this one, ladies. :)

rated 5 of 5 on 6/15/2011 6:52:00 PM More reviews by JennieT2002

Age: 25-29 Skin: Normal, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Medium Eyes: Green

loveeeeee!!! liking or disliking fragrances is very individualized, so you can take or leave anyone's opinion of how much they enjoy the scent. i don't find philosophy's 3-n-1's to have lingering scents at all, but I love the scent of this product while I am showering. i haven't used it as a shampoo, just as a body wash. i will ALWAYS have backups of this particular scent-i am in love. using this product has me now obsessed with finding anything caramel apple scented, i'm on the hunt for a body spray now...=)

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/7/2009 3:48:00 PM More reviews by MissBrittanyM

Age: 19-24 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I got this at Sephora when a friend and I split a gift set and she took the Spiced Pumpkin 3in1. Philosophy does a great job of creating fragrances, but unfortunately they don't last. This 3in1 lathers well and smells divine, but is gone in no time. I love the Caramel Apple scent and might repurchase if I found a bottle for a great price.

rated 2 of 5 top reviewer on 11/5/2009 12:17:00 PM More reviews by rockmom66

Lathers real well, like Philosophy products do. Just not highly scented as most of their 3 n 1 products are. You really have to sniff deep and probably use alittle imagination to get the caramel scent out of it. I can pick out a light scented apple, but not too much. Sadly I'm disappointed in this overall.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 10/29/2009 6:13:00 PM More reviews by LittleBear23

Age: 36-43 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Brown, Straight, Fine Eyes: Brown

I think they got the name wrong on this one. The color is the color of candy apples and the scent, to me, smells like candy apples. I don't smell any caramel or anything buttery at all. Still, I really like it. It smells nice. As I've said in other reviews I don't think these products are as moisturizing as I'd like and I really wish the sizes were smaller because I get bored of the scent long before the bottle is empty.

rated 3 of 5 on 3/8/2009 4:01:00 AM More reviews by Aviolet

Seasonal for Christmas. Smells wonderful for those who adore carmel apples! Wonderful in shower, but as already mentioned, the scent wears off before one has even finished drying off with a towel.
Since I love 3-in-1s, I bought two bottles and am already on the second! Probably will buy again next holiday season. continued >>

rated 4 of 5 on 12/13/2008 2:14:00 AM More reviews by ycats0273

Age: 30-35 Skin: Oily, Other, Not Sure Hair: Other, Other, Other Eyes: Hazel

Wonderful and luscious scent. Didn't dry my skin out. But if you are looking for a scent that lingers on the skin after a shower don't look here. Once the bath is over, so is this scent. It would be nice to enjoy the scent for 5 minutes after because it is luscious. I think I will save this scent for warmer months to enjoy.

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 12/4/2008 9:27:00 AM More reviews by MaryEllen

Age: 44-55 Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Warm Hair: Brown, Other, Medium Eyes: Blue

I'm really liking this--it's a true caramel apple scent and fun to use at this time of year. It has all the great quality of the 3-in-1s that I love--lathers great, rinses easily, etc. I would repurchase.