October 22, 2014 | 1608 users online

Highlighters - 100 Percent Pure - Pink Champagne Luminescent face powder

image 0image 1image 2

rated 5 of 5 on 7/5/2014 11:01:00 AM More reviews by yoyolanda

I'm going to add another good review for this product! I bought it based on the reviews before me. It really adds the healthiest, natural glow ever to your cheeks. Add a little or a lot. Mix it with your blush. It's a wonderful product!

rated 5 of 5 on 2/23/2014 8:49:00 PM More reviews by marionlwma

This is beautiful - it is a universally flattering pink shimmer glow that looks great on the apples of your cheeks. I've purchased this repeatedly and is my go to for luminizers

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/15/2014 3:51:00 PM More reviews by alina08

I like this luminizer because the glow that it gives is very natural on fair skin. You have to have a light hand with this because otherwise there is too much of a sheen and it starts to look glittery. I would not recommend this for those with darker complexions. The packaging is adorable and portable. It is also vegetarian which is a plus!

rated 3 of 5 top reviewer on 7/28/2012 2:14:00 PM More reviews by BeFineFilipina

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Tan, Warm Hair: Brunette, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Black

Works well with my Mauvette blush to add a bit more pink to it. As a highlighter, it's ok, but really easy to go too heavy handed with. I think it helps to finish off my makeup, but still undecided if this extra step is really worth it in my usually rushed mornings. I like powder, bronzer to contour, and then usually set with my ELF or Lucy Minerals finishing powders. Blush gets added occasionally. So the thought of adding this step in for minor payoff just doesn't seem worth it. But I'll keep it around until I hit pan.

Update:
Nope, not gonna repurchase. The powdery light pink frostyness of this is just not something I want to highlight with... Compared to my YSL Touché Éclat, this does not even come close.

Ingredients: rice starch, rosehip oil, avocado butter, cocoa seed butter, pigmented extracts of pomegranate, cranberry, strawberry, raspberry, cherry, apricot, peach, cabernet grapes and chamomile, pomegranate extract, goji berry, vit C, vit E, mica

rated 5 of 5 on 3/12/2012 5:56:00 PM More reviews by WithaK

I love this product and have bought it several times. It gives a nice glow when used alone, but I normally brush a bit over my cheeks after applying the Pink Grapefruit or the Shimmery Cocoa Berry Lip and Cheek Tint. It always adds a soft, natural glow. A perennial favorite and I love that I am putting safe ingredients on my face.

rated 5 of 5 on 9/14/2011 1:07:00 PM More reviews by CoCoandBB

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!!
People commented all the time the "glow" I have now, lol.....
The secret is not to put too much on your face, just lightly brush on the face, it will give you this healthy glow... otherwise, it will be too shimmery if you put too much...
I will definitely continue using this product for a while...
BTW, love the natural ingredients!!!!!

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 8/2/2011 2:49:00 PM More reviews by piecesofpurple

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Wavy, Fine Eyes: Brown

I really like this product. It doesn't seem to last all day and wears off after a few hours (as a blush), but as an all over face illuminizer it lasts all day. I love the versatility of this product! Since it's such a huge size, I don't feel like I have to skimp on using it, so I use it very liberally. You can really build the color to use as a very pretty pink blush with golden sheen (on very fair skin tones, like myself--MAC NC 15), or you can use a light dusting on your forehead, nose, and chin as an illuminizor. You can also use a little under your brow bone as an eye shadow or all over eye shadow. You can also use it on top of a matte eye shadow to give it a little bit of glow. Play around with the brushes you use to apply it if you want less or more opacity!

rated 4 of 5 on 2/28/2011 5:58:00 AM More reviews by OMGirl

Age: 25-29 Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse Eyes: Blue

I've been looking for a new favourite rouge for years, and tried several brands before buying this blush. After a few days using it I am happy to announce that this is the perfect blush!

The box is pretty, it goes on super easy and it lasts all day. The colour is perfect for my fair skin and I am sure it will look just as dazzling with a bit of tan. It is a slight shimmer which gives a healthy glow. When I wear this I can skip all other make up products and still feel really pretty.

Update: Since I tried the glominerals gloBlush this has become my number two blush. Also, I can get a little itchy in the evenings from this one. I think this is a better blush for the summer when I skip most other make up products, but not so good during the winter.

rated 5 of 5 on 12/19/2010 2:01:00 PM More reviews by IPLaw7

Age: 25-29 Skin: Acne-prone, Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

I love this. You can use little or alot depending on the shade of pink you want to achieve. This has gold and pink tones and makes me look alive and warm.

rated 4 of 5 on 5/9/2010 9:12:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I do not think this is sparkely, The best way to describe it is a virtual shimmer. It can be used with a strong hand as a blush or with a light hand as a highlighter. At first i didnt like it untill I learned how to make it work for my skin. Now I love it!

The lady at the NARS counter complimented me and asked about it. So I would say its has 'high end' quality!

EDIT: This is great for everyday look, I prefer much more shimmery and glittery highlighters. But I love this as a blush!