100 Percent Pure Pink Champagne Luminescent face powder

4.1

Not tested on animals

Organic Rice Starch (1), Fruit Pigmentes of Organic Pomegranate (2), Organic Cranberry (1), Organic Strawberry (2), Organic Raspberry (2), Organic Cherry (2), Organic Apricot (2), Organic Peach (2) and Organic Cabernet Grapes (3), Organic Rosehip Oil (4), Organic Avocado Butter (5), Organic Lavener (1), Organic Flax Seed (3), Organic Chamomile (5), Vitamin A (a-tocophero, Vitamin C (ascorbyl palmitate), Mica (natural shimmer mineral). (1) certified organic by QAI. (2) certified organic by Organic Certifiers. (3) certified organic by Soil Association Certification Limited. (4) certified organic by Baystate Organic Certifiers. (5) certified organic by Oregon Tilth Certified Organic. (100% VEGAN)

I'm the hugest fan of 100% Pure, because of the purity and quality of the products. That saying, I liked the luminizer/blush. However, I like my luminizer a little more luminizing. This does't give a great that really noticeable dewy look I love. I would say this is more suited for a nice, barely there, effortless blush look that I use when I'm not in the mood to look like I'm using makeup. It's very lightly tinted, so if you want a very noticeable look, I wouldn't use this particular one.

on 12/12/2014 4:29:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Olive, Not Sure

This literally doesn't even show up on the face. It's like a strong pigment elsewhere but nonexistent on the face. Probably would be lovely on very fair skin or darker as a highlight... But light-medium beware.

on 7/5/2014 11:01:00 AM

I'm going to add another good review for this product! I bought it based on the reviews before me. It really adds the healthiest, natural glow ever to your cheeks. Add a little or a lot. Mix it with your blush. It's a wonderful product!

on 2/23/2014 8:49:00 PM

This is beautiful - it is a universally flattering pink shimmer glow that looks great on the apples of your cheeks. I've purchased this repeatedly and is my go to for luminizers

on 2/15/2014 3:51:00 PM

I like this luminizer because the glow that it gives is very natural on fair skin. You have to have a light hand with this because otherwise there is too much of a sheen and it starts to look glittery. I would not recommend this for those with darker complexions. The packaging is adorable and portable. It is also vegetarian which is a plus!

Skin: Combination, Other, Warm

Hair: Other, Other, Coarse

Works well with my Mauvette blush to add a bit more pink to it. As a highlighter, it's ok, but really easy to go too heavy handed with. I think it helps to finish off my makeup, but still undecided if this extra step is really worth it in my usually rushed mornings. I like powder, bronzer to contour, and then usually set with my ELF or Lucy Minerals finishing powders. Blush gets added occasionally. So the thought of adding this step in for minor payoff just doesn't seem worth it. But I'll keep it around until I hit pan.

Update:
Nope, not gonna repurchase. The powdery light pink frostyness of this is just not something I want to highlight with... Compared to my YSL Touché Éclat, this does not even come close.

Ingredients: rice starch, rosehip oil, avocado butter, cocoa seed butter, pigmented extracts of pomegranate, cranberry, strawberry, raspberry, cherry, apricot, peach, cabernet grapes and chamomile, pomegranate extract, goji berry, vit C, vit E, mica

on 3/12/2012 5:56:00 PM

I love this product and have bought it several times. It gives a nice glow when used alone, but I normally brush a bit over my cheeks after applying the Pink Grapefruit or the Shimmery Cocoa Berry Lip and Cheek Tint. It always adds a soft, natural glow. A perennial favorite and I love that I am putting safe ingredients on my face.

on 9/14/2011 1:07:00 PM

LOVE LOVE LOVE this product!!!!
People commented all the time the "glow" I have now, lol.....
The secret is not to put too much on your face, just lightly brush on the face, it will give you this healthy glow... otherwise, it will be too shimmery if you put too much...
I will definitely continue using this product for a while...
BTW, love the natural ingredients!!!!!

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair, Warm

I really like this product. It doesn't seem to last all day and wears off after a few hours (as a blush), but as an all over face illuminizer it lasts all day. I love the versatility of this product! Since it's such a huge size, I don't feel like I have to skimp on using it, so I use it very liberally. You can really build the color to use as a very pretty pink blush with golden sheen (on very fair skin tones, like myself--MAC NC 15), or you can use a light dusting on your forehead, nose, and chin as an illuminizor. You can also use a little under your brow bone as an eye shadow or all over eye shadow. You can also use it on top of a matte eye shadow to give it a little bit of glow. Play around with the brushes you use to apply it if you want less or more opacity!

on 2/28/2011 5:58:00 AM

Skin: Sensitive, Fair, Cool

Hair: Brunette, Curly, Coarse

I've been looking for a new favourite rouge for years, and tried several brands before buying this blush. After a few days using it I am happy to announce that this is the perfect blush!

The box is pretty, it goes on super easy and it lasts all day. The colour is perfect for my fair skin and I am sure it will look just as dazzling with a bit of tan. It is a slight shimmer which gives a healthy glow. When I wear this I can skip all other make up products and still feel really pretty.

Update: Since I tried the glominerals gloBlush this has become my number two blush. Also, I can get a little itchy in the evenings from this one. I think this is a better blush for the summer when I skip most other make up products, but not so good during the winter.

Top Rated 100 Percent Pure Products