October 31, 2014 | 1504 users online

Bronzers - 100 Percent Pure - Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 7/24/2011 2:30:00 PM More reviews by BayRidge

Age: 36-43 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Neutral Hair: Blond, Straight, Fine Eyes: Green

Brown Sugar is a lovely bronzer for paler skinned gals (NW20). I'm happy it doesn't have a shimmer as I "glow" enough as it is during the summer :-)

Using 100% natural products makes me happy, that I am doing something good for myself. This isn't cheap but I would rather have one bronzer that's good for me than 4 that aren't. I also use this an an eyeshadow on the days I'm in a rush (most days!) - sweep a light amount on your crease using a large fluffy brush, it takes the edge off any concealer you may have used.

In addition, awesome with rms lip2cheek in Smile - a corally, bronzed look that looks natural not plastic.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/26/2011 7:24:00 PM More reviews by siennasr

I am NW20 in the MAC range & use this in Brown Sugar as a contour powder and love it! The ingredients are amazingly good for our bodies and the colour is fantastic. No orange, matte which I love, easy to blend, and not a lot is needed. Will continue to use for sure!

rated 5 of 5 on 3/4/2011 11:45:00 AM More reviews by watts2no

The honey color is great for light skinned gals. Goes on matte and no breakouts.

rated 3 of 5 on 5/18/2010 6:43:00 PM More reviews by beautyishealth

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

I don't normally wear bronzer but this was on sale at Hautelook for just $5 so I decided to try it (it's normally CAN $32!). I have it in Honey, which is the perfect shade for very pale skintones. The first ingredient is cocoa powder - so it's literally made of chocolate! It's all natural and healthy for your skin. It doesn't have a scent. It didn't break me out. It comes in an engraved, shiny pink metal tin which is beautiful. The lid has a mirror. However, on the 100% Pure website, it claims, "Luminescent, light reflective pigments will give you a subtle shimmer". Unfortunately this is not true. It is completely matte. Bronzer needs a bit of shimmer, so this is the reason I won't repurchase. You could use it for contouring instead though. If you can find it on sale like I did, it might be worth a try.

3 out of 5 people found this review helpful. Did you? Yes No

rated 3 of 5 on 5/16/2010 12:19:00 PM More reviews by mooneyes89

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm Hair: Blond, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Blue

HONEY: A very light bronzer with yellow undertones. It looks nice if you want to be darker but I use bronzer for contouring or shimmer but this one is lighter than some blushes I have so it doesnt work. I also hate it when bronzers do NOT have shimmer. What is the point of a bronzer if it does not make you glow!

I heard that CINNAMON has a red tint to it. And that BROWN SUGAR is the real bronzer that can be used by any skin tone. So it seems I should try the brown sugar.

rated 5 of 5 on 5/15/2010 10:56:00 PM More reviews by birdiecat

Age: 19-24 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium Eyes: Green

Great bronzer or contouring powder! It's not shimmery which I love (I use it to contour). I have the honey and the brown sugar and I love them both! The honey has more of a yellowish tone to it. The tin that these come in is great, it has a mirror on the inside of the lid! I also love that it's pressed, it's hard to find a good natural bronzer that isn't loose powder!

rated 5 of 5 on 12/2/2008 8:30:00 PM More reviews by pugtales

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Hazel

First of all,this is my HG bronzer.I have it in Brown Sugar (medium on qvc.com) This has absolutely no orange in it,also no shimmer,i don't know how to explain the finish of this.It's a glow,without any sparkles or shimmer.It's a creamy powder,beautiful.I'm LLL and the brown sugar gives me the perfect been on the sun all day look,no orange like i said,this is a light cocoa,so very pretty.
The ingredients are fantastic as well,no break outs at all.THe packaging is also amazing,recycled tin.No animal testing,AT ALL.Brush it came with also amazing,cruelty free,soft,so very soft.
Susie W,is pure genious!