100 Percent Pure Cocoa Pigmented Bronzer

4.4

Not tested on animals

Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Powdered Pigments of Cacao, Apricot, Peach, Pomegranate, Blackberry, Raspberry, Coffee, Papaya, Tomato, Black Tea and Acai, Vitamin E (a-tocopherol), Lavender Flower Powder, Rosehip Oil, Avocado Butter, Mica (natural mineral shimmer), Vitamin A (a-palmitate), Vitamin C (ascorbic acid)

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Relaxed, Medium

Pros: Beautiful color with red a undertone & very light shimmer ( shimmer is finely milled ), Use a very light hand & build to your desire. This product is EXTREMELY pigmented, I'm NC50 in MAC products & this product still shows up on my skin & I am still able to build color. Lasts all day, no fading, on my oily skin it does oxidize & the bronzer tends to look a bit more reddish ( undertone ) on the skin, which doesn't bother me. It looks natural, has natural ingredients & works well. I even dust this bronzer all over my face ( large powder brush ) when my makeup looks to pale or powdery & it does a great job at warming up the complexion as an all over face powder. Just remember to use a very light hand & let it melt into your skin and oxidize. . I have no negative feedback to give this product.. The packaging is adorable but be careful when taking the lid off because it could slip out of your hand and break. Also if traveling make sure this product is secured properly in a makeup bag because this product is finely milled and easily breaks.

I have this in cocoa glow, and it's BEA-U-TIFUL on my skin! As it is, I am a huge fan of 100% Pure. Most of their products I love, some not so much, but this bronzer is bomb. It gives the perfect amount of matte bronze to my light-medium skin tone (NC 30). I use it as a contour mostly around my forehead, directly under cheekbones, my jawline, and blend it in down towards my neck a bit, to give me a contour with a perfect bronze-y glow. It's gorgeous on my skin. I was using Too Faced Milk Chocolate Bronzer which I'm also a huge fan of, but I will be using this 100% Pure's Cocoa Glow due to the fact it gives me the perfectly chiseled look I am going for right now. I love this, and I look forward to trying some of their other bronzers as well!

Skin: Dry, Fair-Medium, Neutral

Brown Sugar is a lovely bronzer for paler skinned gals (NW20). I'm happy it doesn't have a shimmer as I "glow" enough as it is during the summer :-)

Using 100% natural products makes me happy, that I am doing something good for myself. This isn't cheap but I would rather have one bronzer that's good for me than 4 that aren't. I also use this an an eyeshadow on the days I'm in a rush (most days!) - sweep a light amount on your crease using a large fluffy brush, it takes the edge off any concealer you may have used.

In addition, awesome with rms lip2cheek in Smile - a corally, bronzed look that looks natural not plastic.

I am NW20 in the MAC range & use this in Brown Sugar as a contour powder and love it! The ingredients are amazingly good for our bodies and the colour is fantastic. No orange, matte which I love, easy to blend, and not a lot is needed. Will continue to use for sure!

The honey color is great for light skinned gals. Goes on matte and no breakouts.

I don't normally wear bronzer but this was on sale at Hautelook for just $5 so I decided to try it (it's normally CAN $32!). I have it in Honey, which is the perfect shade for very pale skintones. The first ingredient is cocoa powder - so it's literally made of chocolate! It's all natural and healthy for your skin. It doesn't have a scent. It didn't break me out. It comes in an engraved, shiny pink metal tin which is beautiful. The lid has a mirror. However, on the 100% Pure website, it claims, "Luminescent, light reflective pigments will give you a subtle shimmer". Unfortunately this is not true. It is completely matte. Bronzer needs a bit of shimmer, so this is the reason I won't repurchase. You could use it for contouring instead though. If you can find it on sale like I did, it might be worth a try.

Skin: Acne-prone, Olive, Warm

HONEY: A very light bronzer with yellow undertones. It looks nice if you want to be darker but I use bronzer for contouring or shimmer but this one is lighter than some blushes I have so it doesnt work. I also hate it when bronzers do NOT have shimmer. What is the point of a bronzer if it does not make you glow!

I heard that CINNAMON has a red tint to it. And that BROWN SUGAR is the real bronzer that can be used by any skin tone. So it seems I should try the brown sugar.

Hair: Brunette, Other, Medium

Great bronzer or contouring powder! It's not shimmery which I love (I use it to contour). I have the honey and the brown sugar and I love them both! The honey has more of a yellowish tone to it. The tin that these come in is great, it has a mirror on the inside of the lid! I also love that it's pressed, it's hard to find a good natural bronzer that isn't loose powder!

Hair: Brunette, Straight, Coarse

First of all,this is my HG bronzer.I have it in Brown Sugar (medium on qvc.com) This has absolutely no orange in it,also no shimmer,i don't know how to explain the finish of this.It's a glow,without any sparkles or shimmer.It's a creamy powder,beautiful.I'm LLL and the brown sugar gives me the perfect been on the sun all day look,no orange like i said,this is a light cocoa,so very pretty.
The ingredients are fantastic as well,no break outs at all.THe packaging is also amazing,recycled tin.No animal testing,AT ALL.Brush it came with also amazing,cruelty free,soft,so very soft.
Susie W,is pure genious!