Shiseido Elixir Make up cleansing oil

Mineral Oil, Peg-8 Glyceryl Isostearate, Cetyl Ethylhexanoate, Cyclomethicone, Isostearic Acid, Glycerin, Water, Bht, Fragrance, Soluble Collagen, Phenoxyethanol, Butylene Glycol, Hydrolyzed Elastin

on 12/23/2011 8:40:00 PM

Skin: Oily, Dark, Cool

Hair: Brown, Other, Fine

I have now been using this product for over a week and This stuff is wonderful! I messed it up the first day because I thought the oil would foam and I wasted some of it.
The trick is to use this on completely dry skin and massage it in concentrating on rubbing the lashes and lids to get off the mascara and liner, it will be removed before you wash it.
I don't use waterproof anything because it is too hard to wash off so I do not know if it works as well but I believe it would, this stuff works. I did try the makeup removing cream and it does not work as well and it leaves an oily residue after washing off the make up where the oil does not leave any oily residue whatsoever. Also I did not smell any scent to this where others say that it has one.
After washing off the oil, I applied some elixir cleanser to my sirius skin sonic and used it on the face and neck to get rid of what may be left but there is not much because I massage it very well, both face and neck.
I then used the elixir lotion, the pad I used was completely clean. I was very impressed because it always seems like no matter how much I clean the neck area there is always some dirt left, but none since I have been using this wonderful product.

on 6/13/2010 12:28:00 AM

Skin: Acne-prone, Fair-Medium, Cool

I'm using Shiseido Elixir line (cleanser, softener, moisturizer, and sunscreen) and got 3 mini size bottles of the make up cleansing oil as samples.

I've never tried any other oil cleansers besides: DHC and Shiseido Aqualabel (red), and I can say that the Elixir cleansing oil is far the best of the three that I've tried.

It washes my sunscreen, waterproof foundation and when used properly, even my waterproff mascara. I apply this in dry face and massage my face (and closed eyes when removing eye makeup), then wash it off with lukewarm water.

I follow this with Clarisonic Mia & sometimes just the Elixir cleansing foam and it still works the same - removing all that stuff you put in your face before going to sleep :)

I will definitely buy the bigger size when I'm done with my Shiseido Aqualabel (red) cleanser.

on 12/2/2008 6:28:00 AM

This is a very very great cleansing oil! It removes my make-up really fast and leaves my skin sooo clean! Love it!!!
The packaging is very pretty as well.