August 1, 2014 | 1282 users online

Lip Gloss - Boots - No7 High Shine lipgloss in Berry

rated 4 of 5 on 4/13/2014 8:45:00 PM More reviews by Mylojack

These are great lipglosses, they go on well, you get a good amount on the brush so you don't need to go in for a second pump😏, they taste really nice too, for if you were to accidently get a bit in your mouth😏, a few cons would have to be how it is quite thick and it sometimes leaks from the screw in lid.

rated 5 of 5 on 3/1/2010 10:09:00 AM More reviews by CAZUAE

Age: 44-55 Skin: Sensitive, Fair-Medium, Not Sure Hair: Blond, Other, Other Eyes: Other

WOW.. love this product! I love the look of gloss/shine but hate the sticky feel which seems to magnetise dust/sand (I live in Dubai!). This, however, is the perfect texture and feels very moisturising. Colour wise it is absolutely perfect for me as I like a slightly sheer bitten lip look, which this provides, and in terms of staying power I would say it is quite good. It is not meant to be a long-stay gloss anyway but does still seem to last a few hours without the need to reapply. At GBP10 (Dhs60) it is not the cheapest of the supermarket/pharmacy brands but very reasonable nevertheless. Plus I got this as a 3 for 2 offer so worked out even cheaper! Highly recommended.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 8:05:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

I love these High Shine lipglosses from Boots, but Berry was not quite the shade I was looking for. In the tube, it appears a mauvey-rosy berry tone with subtle gold shimmer. On the lips, it applies sheerer than it appears in the tube - a warm berry pink. Very pretty, but not as rich a berry color as I would've liked. I have pigmented lips so I'll need liner with this, but if you have unpigmented lips it'll look great for that just bitten/stained look for fall.

Retails for $7.99 at Target. I recently purchased Flirt and LOVE this shade - pretty baby pink color reminiscent of Nars Turkish Delight, but more pigmented, warmer, and more wearable, at least for me.