July 25, 2014 | 1115 users online

Lip Gloss - Boots - High Shine lipgloss in Flirt

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 6/27/2012 10:34:00 AM More reviews by isavella

Age: 30-35 Skin: Combination, Olive, Not Sure Hair: Black, Wavy, Medium Eyes: Brown

Cheap (sorta), peachy pink lip gloss from Boots with no shimmer. It achieves that "glowy" look on lips. You know, that perfect clear-ish, ripe, summery, dewy, brightening lip look. If it was slightly more opaque, I would be all over it. The formula is a little runny and you need to blend, but it's pretty good for drugstore. Of note: this gloss is EXTREMELY moisturizing, which is why it's passing its final exams with such high marks. I swipe this on instead of balm a lot of the time. Nice little rando find.

rated 4 of 5 top reviewer on 2/3/2010 3:50:00 PM More reviews by curlylocks

Age: 36-43 Skin: Normal, Other, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Other, Other Eyes: Brown

I was enjoying the luxury of shopping at Target without any kids and I stumbled on this lippie....so, complete impulse buy. I'd been looking for a peachy pink lip stick/gloss for a while and decided this looked pretty decent. I didn't unpackage it until reading the reviews here and although I was hesitant whenever I saw 'barbie pink' or 'bubble gum pink', I decided to risk it....it really is a fresh, but wearable version of a bright pink. Very nice and shiny! Feels moist and not sticky. Will have to update on how it lasts....feel that it won't be long, but considering how nice it feels, I'm ok with that!

rated 5 of 5 on 1/25/2010 8:53:00 PM More reviews by dreamxsoul

Age: 18 & Under Skin: Combination, Fair, Warm Hair: Brown, Straight, Medium Eyes: Brown

This is one of the best lip glosses I've ever used.
It retails for about $7-8 and is a bright baby pink with a coral hue to it. No shimmer, sheen, or glitter what so ever. The texture is very smooth, not sticky, not runny. It has a doe foot applicator that's very easy to work with. This lip gloss has no scent at all, so it's very good for people who are sensitive and picky about scents of makeup products. Plus, it makes my lips look very juicy and glossy, perfect for everyday use in the spring and all year round. Oh, did I mention that it's also very moisturizing?

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 7/3/2009 1:05:00 AM More reviews by triniloveyxx

Age: 19-24 Skin: Acne-prone, Tan, Not Sure Hair: Brown, Straight, Coarse Eyes: Brown

This color looked really good on my skintone which is dark tan. It made my face look brighter and glowy. Its not thick and sticky like most glosses. I would repurchase again.

rated 3 of 5 on 6/27/2009 9:23:00 AM More reviews by kmeverson

I decided to try this lipgloss for a more fun, summer color. I wanted something that would POP but didn't want to pay the MAC prices or be heartbroken when my fav summer lip gloss was LE. So, I tried this. I absolutely adore the color. I'm pale and blonde so the color on me is fairly bright, berry pinky color. What makes this gloss a disappointment for me is the packaging. I do not like the applicator. It's difficult to apply quickly - it will take some paying attention to. No way I can whip this on while I"m walking down the street or even sitting somewhere without a mirror. Also - the formula, I think, is pretty thin. No really runny, but thin. It's definitely not sticky and has poor staying power. This is definitely a "must reapply often" gloss. Which makes the packaging even more disappointing. That being said, MAC lipglosses can be somewhat sticky and thick and these are what I usually wear - so it could just be what I'm comparing it to. Lastly, I had to pay $9.99 at Target for this gloss. No the $14 - $18 of MAC - but still a bit pricey for drugstore lipgloss. I'll use this tube up (probably quickly) and will not be rebuying.

rated 5 of 5 top reviewer on 12/1/2008 8:02:00 PM More reviews by izzybella

Another great lipgloss from Boots. I bought this for $7.99 at Target - a bit steep for drugstore lipgloss, but still half the price of MAC, or 1/3 the price of Nars. Excellent quality - not too runny, nor too sticky. Color is a pretty cotton candy pink with a pinch of peach to keep it from being too Barbie. Reminds me of a more pigmented and less ghastly pastel version of Nars Turkish Delight. Very moisturizing and covers my naturally pigmented/mauvy lips with some lip liner underneath as a base (I use MAC Subculture). Looks great with a flushed cheek (Nars Crazed).