Origins Skin Diver Active Charcoal Body Wash

on 7/29/2015 3:37:00 PM

I have used this as sample and I liked it a lot. Scent is mild and it's easy to rinse off etc. This did not irritate my sensitive skin either.
I might repurchase it once I am done with my numerous body washes and bar soap.

on 8/15/2011 11:30:00 PM

Skin: Sensitive, Dark, Cool

Hair: Black, Kinky, Fine

This is my go to shower gel after a vigorous workout. I love the fresh feeling after using this and this products helps with the rare body acne I get when I don't shower ASAP after working out or I use certain sunscreen on my décolletage. I use this with a Salux-like washcloth microfiber and my skin is aglow. Plus using it with a puff or Salux washcloth, you don't need a lot, just a pea size and enough foam for two people and I have hard municipal water.

on 12/1/2008 12:52:00 PM

I love this body wash. It's another great product from Origins. It has active bamboo charcoal which draws out toxins and helps to unclog pores. It smells of spearmint and rosemary. The scent really wakes you up and has you feeling refreshed. I love the name since it "dives" deep into pores to help prevent breakouts. This is a great shower gel for men because it has a scent that appeals to both sexes.